Where to find shareholders who wants to provide own hold stocks?

Discussion in 'Investing' started by Friend, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Friend

Friend New Member

Hi,

It's my first post so I hope its in correct section. I would highly appreciate if someone could please suggest me with the following inquiry: I'm looking for up to date data reporting in real time which institutional and individual shareholders are willing to either sell or put into the collateral (for a loan) their hold stocks from his/her/their own portfolio. I'm interested for majority of worldwide countries (the country of enterprise's registration) but not all. Some of the countries I'm NOT interested for are India, North Korea, USA, Russia, China.

So far I found only two websites. One is FinViz but it is too much USA focused and doesn't contain really most recent data. Some data, considered as real time released, seems to be a day old or so. Another website is GuruFocus but it has subscription cost and too expensive for me.

I wasted hundreds of hours trying to call endless of institutional shareholders, although I'm interested for individual too, trying to find a person having the access to their own stock portfolio and having the right for the decision whether something could be pledged or sold. Impossible to find anyone, specially not in large shareholder institutions.

I was trying to look at so called ''fillings'' but all I see are USA public enterprises. I'm interested for USA shareholders but not USA enterprises.

Would anyone be so kind to please tell me where else could I access info about some shareholder willing to take a capital in exchange for some of the hold stocks of particular public enterprise?

2. TomB16

TomB16 Well-Known Member

I read this same request on here, all the time. People are looking for stocks. There must be a huge market for this idea. If someone were to create a market for stock transactions, I'll bet they could make hundreds of dollars a week.

3. Friend

Friend New Member

Just wanted to update my question because I'm still waiting for some answer/suggestion what to do... Google research like "selling stake" and filtering the research e.g. to past week doesn't work.

Those institutional shareholder firms, consisting of thousands of employees, and banks (e.g. HSBC, etc.), it's really hard to find the person who has the access to stocks from their own stock portfolio.