Why income investors would be a prosper market!!!

Discussion in 'Personal Finance' started by Centaura, Aug 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Centaura

Centaura New Member

Income investing, which aims to pick companies that provide a steady stream of income, is perhaps one of the most straightforward stock-picking strategies. When investors think of steady income they commonly think of fixed-income securities such as bonds.The emergence of peer-to-peer lending has created a new investment opportunity for income-seeking investors willing to do a little extra homework, and the people who invest in these are called so called income investors.

whats your take on these guys????

2. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

I don't know if their free newsletter has any value or not. I'll try it for awhile and see. Other than that it just seems to be a news article related site that posts articles by category one of them being dividends. Nothing on the site for training, learning etc that I can see.

3. Rohit

Rohit New Member

I have invested in p2p lending, but i was discouraged to invest anymore into it when I saw some borrowers default on my notes ,even with high credit rating.

Centaura likes this.
  4. sunshinebest

sunshinebest New Member

Same here, I've also invested in lending but it did not work for me. I see it as more of a loss than a profit.