Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

WILL BE AWAY FOR A MONTH TOMORROW-NEED ADVICE FAST

Discussion in 'Trade Journals' started by 1337, Aug 2, 2020.

1. 1337

1337 New Member

https://ibb.co/z6QFGDN
    https://ibb.co/qmMBbLM

I have at least 4 open transactions executing Monday morning including shares of ARKW and MGK. I'm sellI'll attach a photo of my current portfolio, open buy positions, open sells.

Oh yeah, I WILL BE AWAY FOR A WHOLE MONTH WITH NO INTERNET ACCESS ON MONDAY OR TUSDAY, I'M TALKING TOMORROW.

I need all the advice I can get or if i should sell all my stock Monday morning and enter into a Core Portfolio which would generate much lower returns but would be safer if it is set to adjust automatically.

2. A55

A55 Active Member

Forget the trading. You can't manage it from behind bars. Park the money in a fund until your release.

3. 1337

1337 New Member

I really think I can ride it out profitably, very profitably.

4. 1337

1337 New Member

After I execute my buys I can be in a very strong position. My return has been 3.88% with daily profits usually exceeding $50, even on down days I rarely don't see a profit and that's been since I opened this account and researched these positions.