Separate names with a comma.
Not sure how I feel about this one. Consolidating at support here but in a long-term downtrend. Weekly chart. [ATTACH]
I've got an alert on this one when the price gets below $27.25. Will watch it closer at that point near the support level I have drawn in below....
I have an alert for $150 on this one. Then I'll start looking closer to decide if I want to get in.
I'm expecting this to bounce off resistance here, especially with the new push to "boycott" carnival cruises (I believe it's carnival) because of...
Holding support at the 50MA which is also the price it gapped up to on earnings day in late April [ATTACH]
Got stopped out of GBT for ~$342 loss. Stuck to the trade plan. Lost what I was willing to lose on the trade. Can't win them all. [ATTACH]
Good morning, and good luck to everyone in the market today!
Just got in VMW at $173.823 for 46 shares (~$8000 investment). It's bouncing off support, coming out of oversold territory, and has more support...
Just hopped in at $173.823
Looks to be bouncing off support and have some support at the 200MA too. [ATTACH]
It's important to remember that analysts are not putting a rating on a stock based on their true thoughts on the company. They're putting a rating...
Lots of support here (200MA, 50MA, and ascending support). Not playing it, but watching [ATTACH]
Had a phenomenal week last week due to AMD. Sold a lot MUCH to early though. Oh well, my plan was to sell the extra shares I had at $30/share...
Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around!
Shouldn't have sold some of my position in the 29's I guess.... oh well. At least I'm still holding a good size position.
Just got in GBT. Playing the bounce off the ascending trade range support. Fairly low risk/medium reward play. Screenshot of the trading plan as...
Been bearish on this since this thread started, should have followed up on it.
Yep, looks like it. $18 has acted as support multiple times so I figured I'd play it for a bounce.
Feel free to post, I should have made that clear. I want comments, critiques, thoughts, etc. I'm in a salaried Union, so my salary I can basically...
Agreed on resistance. I will continue to sell the excess shares of AMD I buy at the dips when it gets close to $30, but am still holding a good...