Separate names with a comma.
Took my shot on this one. Been holding support for 3 days now, hoping it is consolidating before pushing back up. In at $40.50 yesterday. [ATTACH]
Dropped 12% today to the lower BB, was down much more but rebounded to this support level (also the 200MA). Bulls bought it back up to support,...
[IMG] AppFolio, Inc. provides industry-specific cloud-based software solutions for small and medium-sized businesses in property management and...
Well done, hope it gets there for you!
Welcome to the forums! I'd suggest finding the penny stocks you are interested and then searching for the thread for that penny stock. If one does...
Stopped out at $6.93 today for a ~7% loss. Much larger % loss than I usually allow myself to take, but it was a smaller position... Can't win them...
~$17 has been a pretty critical support/resistance level here multiple times, and a bullish crossover of the MA's kind of makes me think this will...
Didn’t have to be very patient, hopped in today at $4.49
Damn, I was watching this one back here and it got away from me. Would be up over 25% now :( [ATTACH]
Starting to close the gap back down here: [ATTACH] A drop back down to the 200MA would look very tempting.
I planned to get in on this, and my alert was triggered, but I was not awake at the time it happened and it had already bounced over 1% by the...
To add on a bit to my post earlier today, actually got in at $95.92. I have a target gain of 12% at $11.51/share, and a stop at $92.17 which would...
Hopped in at $95.93 just a bit ago.
I had these 2 lines drawn in here at the beginning of 2018 (support and resistance forming a wedge) [ATTACH] Look where they meet now... Might...
Haha, thanks for ANOTHER reminder. Honestly forgot about it again :P
This resistance line dates back to November of 2015. It has only been broken a few times, and only lasted for a couple weeks at most. [ATTACH]...
If this can get a decent drop in here, this support line dates back to early 2017 [ATTACH]
Looking like a pretty decent spot here for this one. Depending what time I'm up tomorrow and where it's at, I may take a stab at this one. Sitting...
Getting near the top of this range that was started back in November. Patiently going to wait for around $4.50 to consider taking a shot on this...
Just broke back over resistance of the MA's and had a bullish crossover of the two. No longer oversold. Got a little room to run yet, but to me it...