AAPL - Apple Inc

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by Administrator, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Gambit

Gambit Active Member

Apple prototyping hi-res curved-screen model as possible top-tier iPhone 8! This info is not for sure!

2. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

But Samsung! :p

3. nik21acceptor

nik21acceptor New Member

Hi, i am wanting to start investing in stocks and i think it's a good time because share prices are lower. is investing in aapl stocks gonna be a good decision

4. Tiptopptrader

Tiptopptrader Well-Known Member

AAPL heading towards the lower BB as most of the techs are up today

Not in real time
    upload_2016-12-5_11-34-48.png

5. Gambit

Gambit Active Member

T0rm3nted likes this.
  6. blypelako

blypelako Active Member

Why is curved screen a big deal anyways?

7. heyimsnuffles

heyimsnuffles Active Member

I have an $AAPL price target of $160. People think I am crazy but I believe AMZN and FB money will be flowing into AAPL

I wrote a blog post about this $160 check it out. This is the LT Monthly chart I have...looks eerily similar. If this thing can get over 115-120.

aapl.JPG

leonx81 likes this.
  8. Gambit

Gambit Active Member

$AAPL 113.52,113.73, 113.90, 114.13, next levels on my radar. 65 min oscillators are overbought could use basing right here above 113

9. leonx81

leonx81 Well-Known Member

Out with 50% gains from my DEC 16 $111 calls, that makes up the loss on my previous AAPL calls.:D

upload_2016-12-9_9-55-52.png

T0rm3nted likes this.
  10. Tiptopptrader

Tiptopptrader Well-Known Member

Interesting

Apple Held Talks to Invest in SoftBank Technology Fund
    Apple Inc. has held talks about investing in a $100 billion fund being raised by Japanese internet and telecommunications giant SoftBank Group Corp., a move that would put Silicon Valley cash—and cachet—into what would be the world’s largest technology fund.

Apple and SoftBank have discussed an investment of up to $1 billion, according to people familiar with the matter, who cautioned that nothing has been finalized. The status of the talks couldn’t be learned.

An Apple investment would connect the world’s most valuable company—Apple’s market value is nearly $600 billion—with one of the world’s largest pools of investment capital.
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/apple-held-talks-to-invest-in-softbank-technology-fund-1481567124

11. anotherdevilsadvocate

anotherdevilsadvocate Well-Known Member

http://www.wsj.com/articles/apples-airpod-shipping-delay-causes-holiday-disappointment-1481299202

Apple not saying what's wrong with their Airpod (the wireless headphone). It's concerning, because their new phone doesn't have a headphone jack, and they don't have the product that's supposed to handle that ready. Almost like they just decided to remove the jack, then were like, oh yeah we need to work on wireless headphones now. I understand Tim Cook is just supposed to be a manager, unlike Jobs, but this is less-than-stellar management.

12. Gambit

Gambit Active Member

13. Gambit

Gambit Active Member

14. blypelako

blypelako Active Member

It's been just couple months since iPhone 7 came out and now Samsung is supposedly ditching a headphone jack. This escalated quickly.

15. heyimsnuffles

heyimsnuffles Active Member

Price target is $160. Patterns repeat themselves and I believe $AAPL will soar going forward.

16. fidelgeorge

fidelgeorge Well-Known Member

The bulls got their day, and as noted earlier the price put behind its weakness at and around $112.50 now will they keep the gains?

17. LloydWCoutee

LloydWCoutee Active Member

Trump meets with Tim Cook on Wednesday at 2pm EST. Also meeting with Bezos, Larry Page, S. Nadella, Brian Krzanich and Elon Musk

18. fidelgeorge

fidelgeorge Well-Known Member

Flat is not bad. Bears may feel happy with the bearish harami cross formed T but previous bearish pattern was kind of trap so careful.

19. Clair

Clair Active Member

It looks like Apple-branded self-driving cars are still coming!

Apple: Evidence Mounts For A Full Self-Driving Car

The German web site manager-magazin.de is reporting that Apple has hired Alex Hitzinger, the engineer responsible for the Porsche 919 Hybrid that won Le Mans. Although no one has absolutely confirmed this, least of all Hitzinger, he would be a good fit at Apple. He seems to thrive in high pressure, fast-paced development environments, working with relatively small engineering teams to produce breakthrough results. Most importantly, he's not the kind of engineer Apple would hire if it intended to produce a software-only autonomous vehicle solution.

Full Article

20. Gambit

Gambit Active Member