AITX Artificial Intelligence Technology Solutions

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by Lambrettafan, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Lambrettafan

Lambrettafan New Member

I wrote this lengthy DD post on Reddit this past weekend, and a lot of users commented that it was well written and informative. Interest seems to be picking up in AITX, up 93% yesterday. Artificial Intelligence Technology Solutions is an emerging AI/tech powerhouse for security in hospitals, warehouses, transit, and other public areas. I personally believe it has significant potential (for the reasons listed in the post linked below). Fortune 500 clients, growing orders, excellent CEO with expert PR skills, an important emerging market niche. It's all there, folks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pennystocks/comments/kknkud/aitx_dd_for_december_2020_warning_longish/

#1 Lambrettafan, Dec 29, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
    Bulotaz likes this.
  2. Lambrettafan

Lambrettafan New Member

#2 Lambrettafan, Dec 30, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
  3. Lambrettafan

Lambrettafan New Member

This is one of biggest moving OTC traded securities at the moment, thought there might be more questions... or did I answer them all in the DD?

#3 Lambrettafan, Dec 31, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
  4. Lambrettafan

Lambrettafan New Member

Steve (CEO) just released the new AITX investor relations website. This is in addition to the RAD subsidiary site you have likely seen by now. Live video of accumulated coverage, product installation and usage.
    http://aitx.ai

The RAD site is linked below:
    http://roboticassistancedevices.com

#4 Lambrettafan, Jan 2, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
  5. Lambrettafan

Lambrettafan New Member

Big day, closed up almost 45%!

6. Lambrettafan

Lambrettafan New Member

AITX is a unicorn. A fully SEC reporting company with good financials and increasing revenues - with near parabolic growth expected later this year, an emerging leader in a new AI niche market, a media saavy CEO that is unusually honest about the company's opportunities and challenges, and a near cult-like following by its investors on Discord - who buy its branded shirts, mugs, facemasks out of appreciation. If you are tired of sitting at your computer all day checking to see if your stock has moved, buy this and go out for a walk. This is as sure a bet as it gets for a penny stock, you are getting in on the ground level of an entire movement in technology.

AITX has also retraced from its new high several days ago and is now following very fundamental movement. Looks like it's setting up for a multiday run from 0.12 to 0.30.

#6 Lambrettafan, Feb 1, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
  7. Cpick

Cpick New Member

is the fifth time a charm for AITX. I am looking for nice runners and and things i can hold. This runs volume and chart so far reminds me of the one AITX had in mid to late summer 2017...prob can hold for a bit longer, but is this company looking to get off the ground . Maybe it is ..the website looks solid'ish.

What makes this years growth / revenue different than past years. Skeptically optomistic

I don't Love the HUGE float.

#7 Cpick, Feb 6, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
  8. Pennystockpicks

Pennystockpicks New Member

So far so good with AITX

Lambrettafan likes this.