Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

AMD - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by bigbear0083, Mar 31, 2016.

1. JTuber

JTuber Member

AMD seems to have a strong resistance in the 90s. Many times it reaches that level only to retreats again. I got sone and got out at 85 recently, only to see it march up to 94. Lol. What is a good point to start accumulating again. Long term it will go above 100 for sure but I just want to get in as low as I can.

2. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

Another entry at $74 sounds awesome, but unlikely it gets there any time soon. Other than that, if I was bullish I guess I would target an $88 entry if you're that confident.

upload_2020-12-11_10-34-57.png

leonx81 likes this.
  3. JTuber

JTuber Member

Yes an entry point below 80 is good. Not sure about in the high 80s. Either below 80 or above the resistance point I guess.

4. leonx81

leonx81 Well-Known Member

T0rm3nted likes this.
  5. andyvds

andyvds Member

I entered at $61 - and i'm not planning to sell soon. :banana:

T0rm3nted likes this.
  6. JTuber

JTuber Member

I have been in and out of AMD. I think I will hold on to it for long term, now that AMD is eating up Intel's lunch.

andyvds and T0rm3nted like this.
  7. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Looking good here, new highs coming