Anyone do Options? ROOT Jun18'21 $15 call 40 cents

Discussion in 'Investing' started by wise_investor, Apr 30, 2021.

1. wise_investor

wise_investor New Member

Does anyone know any good resources to learn about options in details. I don't mean the basics of what option, strike, call, puts etc. I am looking for more in depth learning. Is there any good books. I never did options before but I got some great tips on last year on NVAX, MRNA, for long term calls and as well as may short term calls including the recent MVIS $15 call that was going for under $1 and traded as high as $12. I made good money buying the NVAX stock but missed out on lot more potential by sitting out the option suggestions. So after watching all the option profits that I missed by not getting in, I decided to do it on ROOT but my bank says that I have to apply for option trading. I followed the steps and now I have to wait 3 to 5 business days. Before my account gets approved, I would love to hear all the tips and advice from long term option users and as well as any resource material to read. I am hoping my bank gets my account ready to buy the root call option before the price gets too high. It already touched 95 cents before settling in 55 cents today.

2. wise_investor

wise_investor New Member

Wow these are about to print. Funny thing is I added more when when the price of this option went to 5 cents and i also added july and september 15 calls for less than the suggested price. The ones that i bought for 5 cents are going to grab over 5000% gain!