Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

  1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

Assertio -- ASRT

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by Biotechmaster, Oct 7, 2019.

  1. Biotechmaster

    Biotechmaster Member

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2016
    Messages:
    207
    Likes Received:
    5
    Another HOT short term play here guys

    ASRT=FDA DECISION in 2 Weeks guys = 200%++ Potential

    ASRT-DD = Market Cap $102 Million -- Cash $76 Million --4 Marketed Products --Another Drug awating FDA approval (PDUFA DATE October 19) -- insider Bought shares at higher price = Could Jump 200-300% on FDA APPROVAL in 2 Weeks = STRONG BUY ..Link to presentation and Insider buying below .GLTA


    Marketcap $100 Million
    Cash: $76 Million
    Price $1.25


    Presentation
    http://investor.assertiotx.com/static-files/d387e336-3ff2-45fb-b5de-1079e0c6dd94


    Insider Buying
    http://openinsider.com/search?q=asrt



    [​IMG]



    [​IMG]
     
  2. Biotechmaster

    Biotechmaster Member

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2016
    Messages:
    207
    Likes Received:
    5
    Guys better avoid this stock there is some manufacturing risk so FDA likely to reject the drug .I dont know if they resolved that issue but i think its better to avoid the stock but its your own decision .GL

    https://www.fool.com/earnings/call-...herapeutics-inc-asrt-q2-2019-earnings-ca.aspx

    With regard to our NDA filing for our long-acting cosyntropin for the diagnosis of adrenocortical insufficiency, our filing remains under active review, and we continue to move forward toward a scheduled PDUFA date of October 19. Our partner, West, the product supplier and IND holder, continues to investigate the manufacturing issue we discussed at our first-quarter earnings call.

    The significance of these manufacturing models remains unclear. However, if these manufacturing issues are not resolved in a timely manner, it is possible this could impact cosyntropin approval, or if approved, we may not be able to launch the products until these issues are resolved.
     

Share This Page