CSSE CSSEP - Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by gtrudeau88, Feb 1, 2021.

1. gtrudeau88

gtrudeau88 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc., a media company, operates streaming video-on-demand networks in the United States and internationally. It owns and operates various ad-supported and subscription-based video-on-demand (VOD) networks, including Crackle, Popcornflix, Popcornflix Kids, Truli, Pivotshare, Espanolflix, and FrightPix. The company distributes and exhibits VOD content directly to consumers through various digital platforms, such as connected TVs, smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and the web through its owned and operated advertising-supported online VOD Crackle Plus networks; distributes its own and third-party owned content to consumers across various digital platforms through its subscription-based VOD network, Pivotshare; and operates a series of direct-to consumer advertising supported channels. It also acquires and distributes video content; and produces long and short-form original content. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Cos Cob, Connecticut. Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc. is a subsidiary of Chicken Soup for the Soul Productions, LLC.

--------------------------------------------
    $CSSEP has been great for me. Bought it in early December, up 11.95% as of now, with a 9.75% monthly dividend.

I don't own $CSSE but I note that the common shares have gone from $10 to $24 since July.

There is also $CSSEN which does pay out 9.75% quarterly.

#1 gtrudeau88, Feb 1, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2021
  2. gtrudeau88

The only thing green today for me. Up 1.62% today with a 15% gain for me overall.

Yay for CSSEP!!!

3. gtrudeau88

I wonder if bombing Syria caused CSSEP to rise. Everybody reading Chicken Soup for Dog Lovers Soul right now?