CX - CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V.

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by Tiptopptrader, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Rock Sexton

Rock Sexton Meat Popsicle

The full reversion to the 3 year POC was recently completed.

CXupdate.JPG

2. Tiptopptrader

Tiptopptrader Well-Known Member

These Materials Suppliers Will Prosper if Trump Delivers $1 Trillion Infrastructure Injection
    Here's one for fans of irony: Mexican cement provider Cemex (CX) is likely to be one of the biggest beneficiaries of Donald Trump's planned $1 trillion investment in U.S. infrastructure, according to analysis by French broker Exane BNP.
    The San Pedro Garza Garcia-based group could add about 35% to its earnings per share by 2020 if the President-elect delivers on his plan to overhaul the U.S.'s creaking bridges, overstretched airports and potholed roads.
    https://www.thestreet.com/story/139...ructure-injection.html?puc=yahoo&cm_ven=YAHOO

upload_2016-11-25_9-48-5.png

3. Tiptopptrader

CEMEX Announces Take-over Bid for Trinidad Cement Limited at 33.1% Premium
    CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. (“CEMEX”) (CX) today announced that one of its indirect subsidiaries, Sierra Trading (“Sierra”), will present an offer and take-over bid (the “Offer”) to all shareholders of Trinidad Cement Limited (“TCL”), a company publicly listed in Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica and Barbados, to acquire up to 132,616,942 ordinary shares in TCL for TT$4.50 in cash per TCL share, which together with Sierra’s existing share ownership in TCL of approximately 39.5%, would, if successful, result in Sierra holding up to 74.9% of the equity share capital in TCL. Full acceptance of the Offer would result in a cash payment by Sierra of approximately TT$597 million (U.S.$89 million). The Offer price represents a premium of 33.1% over the December 1, 2016, closing price of TCL’s shares in the Trinidad and Tobago Stock Exchange.

Among other conditions, the Offer will be conditional on Sierra acquiring at least an amount of TCL shares that would allow CEMEX to consolidate TCL. Unless extended, the Offer period is expected to close on January 10, 2017.

If the Offer is successful, TCL will continue operating as usual. Additionally, TCL will be maintained as a publicly listed company on the Trinidad and Tobago Stock Exchange with the benefit of a strong local shareholding together with the enhanced benefit of proven management and operational expertise from CEMEX.

TCL’s main operations are in Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica and Barbados. TCL is the majority shareholder of Caribbean Cement Company Limited (“CCCL”), a main cement producer in Jamaica.

As of September 30, 2016, TCL and its subsidiaries had EBITDA of approximately U.S.$77 million for the last twelve months, net debt of approximately U.S.$113 million, representing a net financial leverage of approximately 1.5x. If the Offer is successful, TCL would be consolidated by CEMEX.

“This Offer represents a clear sign of our commitment to TCL and the region. In addition, although we believe that our Offer is attractive given the premium to the current share price, as part of this commitment, it is also important to us that TCL remains a listed company, so that local investors can continue to benefit from the development of TCL in the future,” said Fernando A. Gonzalez, CEO of CEMEX. “We look forward to continuing our strong relationship with TCL.”

CEMEX is a global building materials company that provides high quality products and reliable service to customers and communities in more than 50 countries. Celebrating its 110th anniversary, CEMEX has a rich history of improving the well-being of those it serves through innovative building solutions, efficiency advancements, and efforts to promote a sustainable future.

For more information on CEMEX, please visit www.cemex.com

For more information on TCL, please visit www.tcl.co.tt

For more information on CCCL, please visit www.caribcement.com

This Offer will be made pursuant to the Take-Over By-Laws of the Trinidad and Tobago Securities and Exchange Commission (“TT SEC”). Copies of the Offer documents will be delivered to the Board of Directors of TCL and will be filed in Trinidad and Tobago with TT SEC and the Trinidad and Tobago Stock Exchange (“TTSE”), in Jamaica with the Jamaica Stock Exchange (“JSE”) and the Jamaican Financial Services Commission (“JFSC”) and in Barbados with the Barbados Stock Exchange (“BSE”) and the Barbados Financial Services Commission (“BFSC”). The TT SEC, TTSE, JSE, JFSC, BFSC and BSE take no responsibility for the veracity or validity of the contents of the Offer documents and in accordance with established practice have neither approved nor disapproved the Offer.
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/cemex-announces-over-bid-trinidad-113000779.htm

T0rm3nted likes this.
  4. Tiptopptrader

Another big pop today and I have profits locked in

upload_2016-12-8_13-21-36.png

5. Tiptopptrader

I stopped out of my full position Friday with a nice profit.:D I hope to get back in it should there be a decent pull back.

T0rm3nted likes this.
  6. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

Nice job as usual TTT

Tiptopptrader likes this.
  7. rg7803

rg7803 Well-Known Member

Hey Tip any special reason to bail that position or just the stop loss trigered by daily movement (chance)?

8. Tiptopptrader

No special reason other than it was above the upper BB and I wanted to lock in profits. I did consider only selling half, If Trump builds that wall on the Mexican border, CX could surge on that,

I do hope to get back in it at some point in time

rg7803 likes this.
  9. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

This one has been falling the last few days quite a bit. Got a ways to go, but around $7.50 or so, there should be some pretty strong support, especially with the 200MA in an uptrend around that level.

upload_2016-12-16_12-6-29.png

rg7803 likes this.
  10. Tiptopptrader

As the Peso drops does CX. I will have my eye on it for a re-entry should the price get at or near the lower BB

upload_2017-1-4_9-5-53.png

11. rg7803

rg7803 Well-Known Member

Hey TTT, a great year to you and your family!
    CX seems good around 7.50 área.

12. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

I was thinking the same thing if it got down that far. 200MA and lower BB sitting right around that spot right now plus some support. More around $7.25 as well if you wanted to average down

upload_2017-1-6_13-48-47.png

13. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

@Tiptopptrader are you looking for an entry around here? Or are you waiting for more support further down?

upload_2017-1-9_10-25-51.png

14. Tiptopptrader

I am waiting for a drop closer to the lower BB May need a a couple market meltdowns to get there. No rush on my part.

15. Tiptopptrader

To add to my post if CX breaks below the 7.74 support it will get my attention

upload_2017-1-9_9-2-34.png

T0rm3nted likes this.
  16. Tiptopptrader

3 cents shy of support today

upload_2017-1-10_14-19-31.png

17. Tiptopptrader

Well this has in progress as Trump is moving forward on the Wall. I missed the last re-entry by a few cents. Sometimes it is better to bite the bullet when your confident a stock is going up. Nice pop yesterday and pull back today but looks very bullish

upload_2017-1-26_8-19-25.png

upload_2017-1-26_8-18-29.png

18. Tiptopptrader

CX pulled back today probably on the Trump/Mexico meeting being canceled in regards to the Wall in addition of the Dollar being strong today. If the Wall can stay in limbo for awhile we might get a good entry on CX. Even if the wall is never built it is still a good company.

upload_2017-1-26_14-37-31.png

19. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

Bounced before I could find an entry. Was hoping it would drop down more towards the 50MA, and then 200MA for a 2nd tier buy if necessary:

upload_2017-2-9_13-0-6.png

20. rg7803

rg7803 Well-Known Member

made an engulfing pattern...thats nice, specially beeing at a suport área
    lets see how she goes tomorow