DASH - DoorDash Inc

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by stock1234, Dec 10, 2020.

1. stock1234

stock1234 2017 Stockaholics Contest Winner

DoorDash, Inc. operates a logistics platform that connects merchants, consumers, and dashers in the United States and internationally. It operates DoorDash marketplace, which provides an array of services that enable merchants to solve mission-critical challenges, such as customer acquisition, delivery, insights and analytics, merchandising, payment processing, and customer support; and offers DoorDash Drive, a white-label logistics service. The company was formerly known as Palo Alto Delivery Inc. and changed its name to DoorDash, Inc. in 2015. DoorDash, Inc. was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.

[​IMG]

2. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

My wife has used them a few times, pre-pandemic even. I was always partial to Grubhub. I say always partial even though I've used it like two times ever. Pre-pandemic I was bullish on this type of service, as America is only getting lazier and lazier, but it's hard to imagine their services gaining more use post-pandemic than they did during the pandemic. If I wanted in long-term, I'd definitely wait for the vaccine roll out as I can't imagine that would be a positive for food delivery.

stock1234 likes this.
  3. JTuber

JTuber Member

I got a doordash certificate as a gift once. I had no idea how to use it. I tried it but I ran into some app error. I forgot about it. I guess I am not their kind of users.

stock1234 likes this.