DDebrazza's Holdings.... Buy, Hold, and Sells

Discussion in 'Trade Journals' started by ddebrazza, Jun 23, 2021.

1. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

Good luck, I'm sure you'll be back on your feet in no time

2. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

Thank you, I sure hope I can find something soon! In the meantime I will just be mainly a spectator! (still holding long positions on various cryptos and a few "lotto ticket" pharma stocks). Gives me some more time to learn and develop my methods of company/stock valuation

3. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

Today's BUYS:
    BABA (back in after locking in profits)
    YOU- IPO company called Clear Secure. They use Bio-metric software to verify identity. They are currently in airports and sports venues.
    RUN- SunRun Solar
    F- Ford

4. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

Upcoming Weeks Moves

Looking for Exit Strategies for:
    COLD, WMT, BFAM, NRZ, CLNE, and PATK

Buys:
    PYPL (PayPal) , LIN (Linde PLC), RUN (SunRun), GM (General Motors)

Wildcards/ Lotto Plays:
    BFLY (Butterfly Network), BLDE (Blade Air Mobility Platform)

5. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Looks like an opportunity on a GM swing

6. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

If I had the money, I would certainly be buying GM right now. Unfortunately events have happened which have caused me to have to sell off all of my investments for now.

I am out of the game for now.

I am holding only BABA and DIDI and that's only for another week or two until I see a better exit point than where they sit today.

The only thing I am still holding is about 600-700$ in mixed cryptoassets with my largest position being in ETH2

#26 ddebrazza, Jul 6, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2021
  7. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

I am feeling pretty good about selling off all my stocks when I did. The markets have been in a decent little back slide over the last week or two now.

Looking like there are going to be some really good entry points. Ford for example is down around 13$, I feel that's a great price and will be watching to see if it falls into the 12.50-12.75 range... I also really like Citi Group, Bank of America, Activision Blizzard, PayPal, Royal Caribbean, Disney, Nike, Visa. These are stocks that I will be keeping a close eye on their down-trends and look for potential buy prices as I hopefully begin having the funds to buy. Nothing sucks donkey balls like seeing great potential buying opportunities but not being able to move.

Fortunately I think we still have another couple months of overall down trend so hopefully that provides me time to gather a little money to get back into the game. Really would like to unload this car. That'd be a nice 13-14k$

8. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

I decided to sell off some crypto and get back into some stocks.

Bought into TSLA, SPCE, BFLY, and BAC. Not a lot. Just enough to get me chubby. Hopefully once I am able to get back to work and get back on my feet I can start establishing a better balanced portfolio again.

9. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

I have a serious problem with not being able to resist buying stocks.

Todays BUYS:
    DIS (Disney) , C (CitiGroup) , NKLA (Nikola Motors) , BIDU (Baidu) and GOOGL

Other Holdings:
    TSLA (Tesla), BAC (Bank of America), BFLY (Butterfly Network), and SPCE (Virgin Galactic Holdings)

Cant afford to make any other moves right now and will likely have to cash out my current position in a couple weeks. Most of my recent moves have been with the mindset of "making a quick buck."

10. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

Bought the dips, sold a little higher.

My 1-month is +(0.68%), 1-week is +(2.2%)

All-time I am down -(5.8%) but all of my losses came from Crypto as I transitioned away from using Robinhood from Crypto-Assets and ended up selling off at a bit of a loss. Without Crypto in my portfolio, I would definitely have a positive overall performance. I digress.

Moves Heading into the Weekend:
    BUYS- ATVI @83.25$ (Activision Blizzard), PYPL @281.49$ (Paypal), and mayyyyyybe RCL @79.98$ (Royal Caribbean Group) another wave of COVID variant scares me for the cruise and travel industry in general.

Other stocks I really like; V (Visa has been a beast), CRM (Salesforce.com), MSFT (Microsoft), DIS (Disney), ABT (Abbott Labs), BAC (Bank of America), KKR (KKR & Co, blank check co.), and EH (EHang *Great potential here at 25.01$ following Chinese stocks getting hammered), and SNAP (Snapchat)

T0rm3nted likes this.
  11. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

Todays BUYS:
    ALLY (Ally Financial), C (CitiGroup), BHG (Bright Health Group), WKHS (Workhorse), BLDE (Blade Air Mobility), LUV (Southwest Airlines)

Not long-term holds. Maybe hold for a day or two and dump.

BHG- Bright Health Group, in @ 8.17$
    WKHS- Workhorse, in @10.52$
    BLDE- Blade Air Mobility, in @ 7.18$
    LUV- Southwest Airlines, in @ 50.43$

Up about 1% by EOD, hoping for a little bounce Wed or Thurs and sell off by the EOW.

Then I need to sit my ass on the sideline until I find a fucking J-O-B.

12. jonebone

jonebone Member

Collectibles are a must have too, if you have interests in that type of thing. My video game collection has made me a multi millionaire these days, has been a crazy run the last 10 years. January 2019 was the first $100k sale which sent and earthquake through the community and now there's a big news announcement coming Friday about a potential $2M sale. Crazy times.

13. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

Whelp, Daddy is back in the game. For now. After a bad Tuesday, I am hoping this presents a good buying opportunity.

I still have some research to cram in tonight but here are the following stocks that I am taking position in tomorrow: **'s represent additional research needed before buying.

GOOGL- Alphabet Class A
    JOBY- Joby Aviation
    NCLH- Norwegian Cruise Line
    TRU- TransUnion**
    HAS- Habro
    WKHS- Workhorse**
    PTON- Peloton
    ALLY- Ally Financial
    SPCE- Virgin Galactic
    ATVI- Activision Blizzard
    RUN- SunRun Solar
    C- CitiGroup
    EADSY- Airbus**
    COLD- Americold ** ... very odd activity. COLD at it's lowest price in 2 years. Could be a very good buying opportunity.
    PLD- Prologis
    NKE- Nike
    BABA- Alibaba** ... still nervous about Chinese stocks
    MSFT- Microsoft
    ABT- Abbott Labs

Any comments? concerns? tips?

Im ready to start making money again!!!

14. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

Official Moves Made:
    100$ @AMZN
    100$ @GOOGL
    120$- VOO ETF

ABT aka Abbott Labs- 1 Share @119.36
    C aka CitiGroup- 1 Share @71.13
    ALLY aka Ally Financial- 1 Share @51.86
    SPCE aka Virgin Galactic- 1 Share @23.54
    PTON aka Peloton- 1 Share @89.62 (Already regretting this one, probably should have passed but oh well)
    TRU aka TransUnion- 1 Share @113.15
    HAS aka Hasbro- 1 Share @92.95
    ATVI aka Activision Blizzard- 1 Share @77.47
    NCLH aka Norwegian Cruise Line- 1 Share @27.61
    JOBY aka Joby Aviation- 1 Share @10.19

I will not be having a long leash with PTON, If I dont see some positive signs within the next 30 days I will be looking to for an exit.

15. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

Tomorrow's moves:
    BABA- Alibaba
    NKE- Nike
    MSFT- Microsoft (100$)
    CHWY- Chewy.com
    EADSY- AirBus

VOO ETF

Possible's:
    AAL - American Airlines
    CGC- Canopy Growth (Cannabis)/ TLRY- Tilray ... Undecided which represents the better Cannabis stock

Thoughts?

I feel like I have a pretty well balanced and well-thought out portfolio...

I will have developed a core portfolio of 18 stocks and 1 ETF....And now look to start building volume

16. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

Well, hard times continue to dominate my life. Going to be going away for about a month to get my head together and re-focus on what is important in life. Hopefully this "vacation," of sorts gets me back on track.

Current Holdings:
    Tesla
    VOO ETF

Crypto:
    ETH2
    ADA
    MATIC

Looking to sell my truck and get back into more day trading... Waiting to see what happens with this upcoming holiday season before dumping anything else into the stock market. There is a lot of volatility in the world right now.

17. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

Not much changes.

Still holding on TSLA and VOO although I plan on selling both on Monday as long as the numbers remain strong. If it dips, Ill hold.

I have expanded my Crypto holdings, although more consolidated.
    BitCoin about 100$
    Ethereum about 700$
    Solana about 100$

Hopefully Robinhood gets their Crypto Wallets available soon so I can transfer my Crypto from Coinbase over to RH

18. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

Well, I am glad I was out of the markets (minus crypto holdings which I have held and added to). On Monday I got back into the markets after watching a lot of big name companies drop as much as 50% in price.

Here are the moves I made on Monday:
    FB (in @187.08), currently @207.85
    CRWD (in @187.62) currently @204.13
    PYPL (in @95.53) currently @112.16
    TSLA (in @770.58) currently @870.10
    KKR (in @51.98) currently @57.66
    ALLY (in @41.36) currently @44.15
    AMZN (in @2,917.15) currently @3,141.50

Crypto Holdings:
    Ethereum @600$ (down about 200$ total)
    BitCoin @400$ (down about 50$ total)
    ApeCoin @50$
    DogeCoin @20$

Tomorrows Possible Moves:
    DKNG- DraftKings
    MSFT- Microsoft
    CRM- SalesForce

Value543 likes this.
  19. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

Wow, this APE Coin has already gone up 3$ a coin (from 7.50 to 10.50) in the last 12 hours. It just launched today so hopefully this becomes a decent sized player.

I have also decided to sell AMZN and TSLA tomorrow.

After reading a little advice from the Main Thread, I am going to dip my toe into some SCO in addition to DKNG, MSFT, and CRM potentially. I am predicting a bit of an end of the week sell-off so depending on how the markets look around lunch-time will be an indicator of what I do. Whether I hold or buy more.

Value543 likes this.
  20. Value543

Value543 Well-Known Member

I'll be right with you if oil can eek out a little higher. The thing to remember with leveraged ETFs is that they are pre-destined to go to $0...so jump in & out...but don't park in it for too long.