DDebrazza's Holdings.... Buy, Hold, and Sells

Discussion in 'Trade Journals' started by ddebrazza, Jun 23, 2021.

1. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

Good luck, I'm sure you'll be back on your feet in no time

2. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

Thank you, I sure hope I can find something soon! In the meantime I will just be mainly a spectator! (still holding long positions on various cryptos and a few "lotto ticket" pharma stocks). Gives me some more time to learn and develop my methods of company/stock valuation

3. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

Today's BUYS:
    BABA (back in after locking in profits)
    YOU- IPO company called Clear Secure. They use Bio-metric software to verify identity. They are currently in airports and sports venues.
    RUN- SunRun Solar
    F- Ford

4. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

Upcoming Weeks Moves

Looking for Exit Strategies for:
    COLD, WMT, BFAM, NRZ, CLNE, and PATK

Buys:
    PYPL (PayPal) , LIN (Linde PLC), RUN (SunRun), GM (General Motors)

Wildcards/ Lotto Plays:
    BFLY (Butterfly Network), BLDE (Blade Air Mobility Platform)

5. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Looks like an opportunity on a GM swing

6. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

If I had the money, I would certainly be buying GM right now. Unfortunately events have happened which have caused me to have to sell off all of my investments for now.

I am out of the game for now.

I am holding only BABA and DIDI and that's only for another week or two until I see a better exit point than where they sit today.

The only thing I am still holding is about 600-700$ in mixed cryptoassets with my largest position being in ETH2

#26 ddebrazza, Jul 6, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2021
  7. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

I am feeling pretty good about selling off all my stocks when I did. The markets have been in a decent little back slide over the last week or two now.

Looking like there are going to be some really good entry points. Ford for example is down around 13$, I feel that's a great price and will be watching to see if it falls into the 12.50-12.75 range... I also really like Citi Group, Bank of America, Activision Blizzard, PayPal, Royal Caribbean, Disney, Nike, Visa. These are stocks that I will be keeping a close eye on their down-trends and look for potential buy prices as I hopefully begin having the funds to buy. Nothing sucks donkey balls like seeing great potential buying opportunities but not being able to move.

Fortunately I think we still have another couple months of overall down trend so hopefully that provides me time to gather a little money to get back into the game. Really would like to unload this car. That'd be a nice 13-14k$

8. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

I decided to sell off some crypto and get back into some stocks.

Bought into TSLA, SPCE, BFLY, and BAC. Not a lot. Just enough to get me chubby. Hopefully once I am able to get back to work and get back on my feet I can start establishing a better balanced portfolio again.

9. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

I have a serious problem with not being able to resist buying stocks.

Todays BUYS:
    DIS (Disney) , C (CitiGroup) , NKLA (Nikola Motors) , BIDU (Baidu) and GOOGL

Other Holdings:
    TSLA (Tesla), BAC (Bank of America), BFLY (Butterfly Network), and SPCE (Virgin Galactic Holdings)

Cant afford to make any other moves right now and will likely have to cash out my current position in a couple weeks. Most of my recent moves have been with the mindset of "making a quick buck."

10. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

Bought the dips, sold a little higher.

My 1-month is +(0.68%), 1-week is +(2.2%)

All-time I am down -(5.8%) but all of my losses came from Crypto as I transitioned away from using Robinhood from Crypto-Assets and ended up selling off at a bit of a loss. Without Crypto in my portfolio, I would definitely have a positive overall performance. I digress.

Moves Heading into the Weekend:
    BUYS- ATVI @83.25$ (Activision Blizzard), PYPL @281.49$ (Paypal), and mayyyyyybe RCL @79.98$ (Royal Caribbean Group) another wave of COVID variant scares me for the cruise and travel industry in general.

Other stocks I really like; V (Visa has been a beast), CRM (Salesforce.com), MSFT (Microsoft), DIS (Disney), ABT (Abbott Labs), BAC (Bank of America), KKR (KKR & Co, blank check co.), and EH (EHang *Great potential here at 25.01$ following Chinese stocks getting hammered), and SNAP (Snapchat)

T0rm3nted likes this.
  11. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

Todays BUYS:
    ALLY (Ally Financial), C (CitiGroup), BHG (Bright Health Group), WKHS (Workhorse), BLDE (Blade Air Mobility), LUV (Southwest Airlines)

Not long-term holds. Maybe hold for a day or two and dump.

BHG- Bright Health Group, in @ 8.17$
    WKHS- Workhorse, in @10.52$
    BLDE- Blade Air Mobility, in @ 7.18$
    LUV- Southwest Airlines, in @ 50.43$

Up about 1% by EOD, hoping for a little bounce Wed or Thurs and sell off by the EOW.

Then I need to sit my ass on the sideline until I find a fucking J-O-B.

12. jonebone

jonebone Member

Collectibles are a must have too, if you have interests in that type of thing. My video game collection has made me a multi millionaire these days, has been a crazy run the last 10 years. January 2019 was the first $100k sale which sent and earthquake through the community and now there's a big news announcement coming Friday about a potential $2M sale. Crazy times.

13. Brackwom

Brackwom New Member

GOLD- Barrick Gold is good.