Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

Education videos for beginners

Discussion in 'Educational videos and material' started by pfar54, Aug 11, 2016.

1. pfar54

pfar54 New Member

I have looked through most of the videos on here the last couple of days and other than a couple of very basic videos, what are stocks, market cap, etc, there really isn't anything for beginners in this thread. I am referring to 'just started trading beginners'. Something like why a stock is promising to invest in and the entire process of analyzing it. Is there anyway this sub-section can get new videos to go over this?

I have invested a small amount of $150 to test the waters and have made a 2% increase in a little over a month (not sure if that is good or not), but before I dive deeper I want to learn much more. Along with the example I just gave, what about:

-Benefits of investing short term/long term.
    -Day trading benefits
    -More in-depth stock analysis
    -Others - I don't even know enough yet to come up with more suggestions.

I like this forum so far, but would love to see this and I am sure others would in the future. Even if someone could point me to a good off-site learning tool that would be great. Thanks!

2. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

3. Fia Johansson

Fia Johansson New Member

Thank you for this thread. I have been watching a lot of video tutorials as well and at the same time doing a demo account made a great help in doing Forex trading. I am hoping to be a professional one someday!

Bladebringer likes this.