Education videos for beginners

Discussion in 'Educational videos and material' started by pfar54, Aug 11, 2016.

1. pfar54

pfar54 New Member

I have looked through most of the videos on here the last couple of days and other than a couple of very basic videos, what are stocks, market cap, etc, there really isn't anything for beginners in this thread. I am referring to 'just started trading beginners'. Something like why a stock is promising to invest in and the entire process of analyzing it. Is there anyway this sub-section can get new videos to go over this?

I have invested a small amount of $150 to test the waters and have made a 2% increase in a little over a month (not sure if that is good or not), but before I dive deeper I want to learn much more. Along with the example I just gave, what about:

-Benefits of investing short term/long term.
    -Day trading benefits
    -More in-depth stock analysis
    -Others - I don't even know enough yet to come up with more suggestions.

I like this forum so far, but would love to see this and I am sure others would in the future. Even if someone could point me to a good off-site learning tool that would be great. Thanks!

2. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

3. Fia Johansson

Fia Johansson New Member

Thank you for this thread. I have been watching a lot of video tutorials as well and at the same time doing a demo account made a great help in doing Forex trading. I am hoping to be a professional one someday!

Bladebringer likes this.
  4. EmmaGray

EmmaGray New Member

Thank you for sharing these channels. This is a great help in learning! I remember myself in the University years. I clearly missed these videos.I studied at the computer science Department. In our group, no one taught theory in some subjects. When it came time for exams, I could only count on the help of the guys from https://cciedump.spoto.net/ . They only managed to help me pass the exam in a few days and now I work for a cool IP company. If i had videos like these, it would be much easier.

#4 EmmaGray, Sep 3, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2020
  5. rbtmi306

rbtmi306 New Member

Thank you for this information. I agree, really worthy videos, it's a pity that I didn't find this information earlier

#5 rbtmi306, Oct 28, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2020