Eric Fry’s 10X Disruptor Portfolio?

Discussion in 'Ask any question!' started by Ron from Canada, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Ron from Canada

Ron from Canada New Member

Hello, I’m “Ron from Canada”......I was wondering if anyone else on here watched the Technochasm presentation by Eric Fry on Thursday night? If so, what did U think?

2. Chris Eastman

Chris Eastman Member

No, but I’m interested, tell me more...

3. Ron from Canada

Ron from Canada New Member

Hi Chris.....thx for the reply.....the video is still online for replay but they say it will be taken down soon.
    I’ve been doing a lot of research lately and this Eric Fry guy is the best! My Inbox is inundated daily with Newsletters to join (I did join a few for $49) but this Technochasm phenomenon is the real thing! He reveals 7 top stocks & ticker symbols that he GUARANTEES can be used to earn $100K in the next 12 months, providing U put $4000 into each stock ASAP! I don’t have that kind of money but I could put $1000 into each and earn a minimum of $25K during the next 12 months! He already gave out one stock/ticker symbol Free during the presentation and I already bought $1000 of it on Friday and it was up significantly on Friday! This guy predicted the Tech Bubble Bursting, Housing Crisis in 2005 (3 years before it actually happened and the ridiculous take-off of Bitcoin in 2017! Do a little research and you’ll see, this guy is borderline psychic! My problem is his Technochasm report (those 7 stocks etc) included within a years membership to his Spectator weekly newsletter is too expensive for me ($2000, it’s normally $3000) ‘cause I live in Canada and the exchange rate is bad right now.....also my Canadian credit card is only good for purchases up to $1000.....he even offers a 90-day money back guarantee (he’s so sure of this Technochasm coming up) so U could even take all the info from it and then ask for your money back? Chris, this is the best opportunity I’ve come across in the last year of research.....do you wanna go 50/50 on a membership and then we can even get our money back, if U want? These 7 stocks are small-cap companies all low price shares that are the equivalent of Google, FB, Microsoft, Netflix, Apple & Amazon back in the days when they were almost unknown! This is worth $1000 each I believe! Can you help me and I’ll even give U the free ticker symbol from Thursday’s presentation so U can buy it immediately while we finalize our combined membership plans? I will etransfer U my 50% and you can order it ‘cause you’re probably located in the US already, unlike me in Canada! Pls let me know if you’re interested? Remember, I’m just a regular guy like you and just simply wanna get my hands on thise other 7 very valuable ticker symbols! Thx Chris.......Ron

4. Jovan Tadic

Jovan Tadic New Member

Hi guys, have you made a deal? I wonder how it went? Can I join you? I am also interested in Eric Fry's buy alerts....