Financial Stock Plays

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by Sachin, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Hello everyone. I believe that this year (2022) is going to be good for Financial stocks. What are some plays that you think will be good for this year? And maybe even longer?

2. RobySul

RobySul New Member

Hi! Yes, 2022 seems like a good year for Financial stock. Every year, I think that it is profitable to invest in Apple shares. Every year, they grow, and I think it will continue to be profitable for a few years to come. I used to invest in stocks, but I haven't done it for a while. And by the way, I was investing in Apple, and I had a very good profit, that's why I recommend you to do it too. But I'm already tired of investing. Now I'm dealing with more interesting and serious things like starting a business. I would like to have a business like Apple, lol, but I'm at the beginning, and I'm still just learning about financial modeling from https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/resources/financial-modeling/best-practices-finance-models to have good money predictions.

#2 RobySul, Feb 19, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2022