GEO - The Geo Group , Inc

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by Marvan, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Marvan

Marvan Well-Known Member

I am sorry to learn that non-violent drug-offenders are imprisoned in the US, that is not the case in Belgium, these people are here considered as victims.

2. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

I do not have statistics to back this up but I would guess majority of the people incarcerated in my country are non-violent drug offenders.

3. Marvan

Marvan Well-Known Member

All drug offenders (violent or not) are here considered as sick people and can go any time to a hospital to be treated free of charge,and there is no obligation to finish the treatment.

4. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

This is mostly my experience in the US as well, if you want help it is generally available BUT if the police get ahold of you first then you'll be receiving your "treatment," cold turkey via the judicial system.

5. Marvan

Marvan Well-Known Member

I did know there were differences between our police forces but i have never been to the American continent, nevertheless i see sometimes clips posted on Youtube about the American police that are very disturbing to me.

Thanks for enlightening me.

6. Marvan

Marvan Well-Known Member