Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello .. go eagles ... go SDS

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Peter1212, Jul 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Peter1212

Peter1212 New Member

Hi from Philli I'm Peter... brand new to Philli and brand new here as well. I daytraded S&P Futures for several years with limited success .. ran our online room .. group of 30 or so .. had alot of fun and met a great bunch of guys. Hoping to be a bit more successful here and swing trading stocks and etfs. I was happy to find your forum and looking forward to participating ;)

2. The Brontide

The Brontide Active Member

Good to meet you.

Philly is really cool. They have the best museums and centers. And city hall is awesome to explore.

Too bad the place has a lot of panhandlers, but the culture and diversity is simply amazing.

3. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forums! I'm a fan of your cheese steaks