hitman trades and how I see the market

Discussion in 'Trade Journals' started by hitman, Jun 26, 2016.

1. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

Sold my DIA puts still holding NEE and FE. Looking at calls in DIA for next week.

2. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

XAIR get in before 2:00pm eastern time today that's if you like cherry Garcia ice cream

3. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

sorry about this who followed but this was some bullshit that played out and I'm saying this cause I listened to the call and watched the tankage and the bounce up to and then the draw down.

4. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

Food for thought gas is at a low so tankers should be worth looking into, you might be thinking why. Reason is there is no need to come ashore at these prices wait until gas price go up again then unload their haul or make as much trips as possible for hoarding purposes.

5. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

I'm in VXX and CODX.These 2 will be gone Thursday or Friday.

6. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

I been short DB for a very long time so I not going to write this in ever post cause I see it as a waste of time that being said I'm cash now till I see a stretch of either up or down movement (2 continuous days), today is a watch and see day plus the weekend is here they say markets don't tank on Friday's.

As of today I'm done with playing virus related stocks flu season is coming to a close which is April month so I'm not going to expose myself to a falling knife if you are playing them good luck see you end of year for the second round of covid or whatever new name they will use.

7. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

Germany has ended austerity so I think it is time to close DB I was hoping to see this go to $3.00, it was fun watching this tank in my favour.

8. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

If the DOW stays above 20300 by 3:45 - 3:50pm today, a trade will be on for a bounce tomorrow. I will update just before I take the trade if there is a reward in taking a trade.

T0rm3nted likes this.
  9. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

Futures was halted last night so today look for tankage. At this point and time I say let the market find it's own bottom if it is 19 or 10 thousand so be it. The market was due for a correction, it might not have been so bad economically for some business but the media and social media have made it worst. Maybe this halt and draw down to follow will be the final blow somehow I think it might be but then when I hear about nonsense like this I begin to have a change of mind, Italy Spain France and Belgium banned short selling these f**king idiots that never worked in the field really are out of touch with how the market works so here goes more idiotic reasoning.
    I have no play on, waiting till market opens then before will play according to the trend.

#269 hitman, Mar 18, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
  10. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

In DIA for the bounce in the DOW today.

11. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

I have said this before I tend to stay in my own lane but once in a while I take a peek in other lanes to see different reactions and I have to say I came across a few outrageous bs post in different lanes about doom and gloom. This will be my last post on who or what to blame for the market draw down it was due plain and simple. The thing that bothers me is the doom and gloom jokers steering
    the young uns in the wrong direction.

12. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

The bounce was short lived DIA went to 205+ then headed south the interesting part is 19K was broken so it's an indication that the downward movement is not over and could continue into the end of week.

I don't see this as a bear market what one have to look forward to is the move up, the market test floor support to see what will hold and what will give I don't know about timing the market what I do know is this, a bear trap is being set and the upswing is going be a massive ride up.about

No play going into tomorrow don't want to hold anything going into the next day.

#272 hitman, Mar 18, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
  13. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

just read a few interesting articles: covid19 evidence over hysteria by Tyler Durden, History called and senator burr called his broker Kevin D Williamson , Italy's elderly suffer heavy toll as virus spreads new york times Jason Horowitz Toilet rolls and treasury bonds tell same panicked story by Gillian Tett FT.

14. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

I'm looking at ODP to hold for a long play the reason if the masses are going be working from home then ODP should see some action.

T0rm3nted likes this.
  15. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

Going into tomorrow with FAS, NUGT, AG, FNGU and KR.

T0rm3nted likes this.
  16. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

I'm looking into a merger that is scheduled for 30 Mar will update later once the I's and T's are dotted and crossed.

17. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

I been cleaning house today dodge a bullet with KR and finishing off research on merger will update when I'm sure I will pull the trigger on the merger

18. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

Short from here till further notice it's been a struggle to get pass 22373 the kiss of death gap between the DOW and S&P is very close. Good luck if you are long here.

T0rm3nted likes this.
  19. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

Merger play RUBI / TLRA do your DD.