Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

hitman trades and how I see the market

Discussion in 'Trade Journals' started by hitman, Jun 26, 2016.

1. hitman

hitman Active Member

No go on FNGU didn't get my price, SOXS tomorrow target price for buy @$13.50/$13.75.

T0rm3nted likes this.
  2. hitman

hitman Active Member

I have to play this can't get away from it DAL short it's a go from the open bell. Alert set for SOXS to [email protected]$13.50/13.75 before end of day I think Monday is going be a down day if the market trend continues hence up day for SOXS. PRE-MKT FNGU up just didn't get in because of my stupidity (price wise) knowing fully well it will be an up day today and SOXS would be up also.

3. hitman

hitman Active Member

In SOXS @$13.24

4. WXYZ

WXYZ Active Member

Are you the same "Hitman" that used to post on the MSN SUPER MODELS investing board back in the 1990's and had a few epic threads dealing with the quest, threads like "Buying A Car In New York City". If so, I used to post way back in the 1990's as a regular on that board under the name "REAL INVESTOR".

If so, you were one of the few people I have ever seen that had the focus and determination back than to become a professional trader and be successful. Good Luck.

#144 WXYZ, Jan 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  5. hitman

hitman Active Member

Sorry not me I never lived in New York so I won't post anything about a city that I never lived in or know nothing about.

6. hitman

hitman Active Member

Bought [email protected]$8.60 and have puts on DAL. I'm looking at a L in SOXS for now, tomorrow I'll make the decision if I'm going to take the L or if I will hold till end of week.

7. hitman

hitman Active Member

Took an L in SOXS sold @$12.85, holding DB puts on DAL and long CS.