Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

hitman trades and how I see the market

Discussion in 'Trade Journals' started by hitman, Jun 26, 2016.

1. hitman

hitman Active Member

sold AKAM calls @$5.75, looks like I'm going take an L in FDX. Holding as of today DTEA, IMG and BIDU calls @ $2.95/ct looking at some puts in CHTR haven't pull the the trigger on this one, The last trading day of the 2 week call for below 26485 485 finally got take out.

T0rm3nted likes this.
  2. hitman

hitman Active Member

Going into May I'm looking at DFS, NOV, CL, COG calls and AEM puts will update

3. hitman

hitman Active Member

Changed my line up and bought DFS, GILD, EMR and SYMC

OldFart likes this.
  4. hitman

hitman Active Member

Up .25c in DTEA took an L in FDX and holding IMG still looking to average down with in this one decision to follow on IMG

OldFart likes this.
  5. hitman

hitman Active Member

Some names I.m looking at and will move into DISH, SLB(this should start to move upwards soon) XOP and KR(short). Will update later.

OldFart likes this.
  6. hitman

hitman Active Member

Bought DISH, SLB and XOP calls today didn't touch KR. Looking at XLE and WY will update later IMG still in a decline my average is $3.90 with a stop loss at $3.75.

7. hitman

hitman Active Member

XLE and WY off the board instead HPQ, VIAB and HSBC are the targets will update if I make a move in these. So far these are the names of my plays going into May: DFS, DISH, SYMC, EMR, GILD, BIDU, SLB and XOP.

8. hitman

hitman Active Member

Bought HSBC and HPQ today that's it for May, if something catches my eye and I move in I will update.

9. hitman

hitman Active Member

This is for Canadians traders if you are interested take a look at at CDN 90 days acceptance Bond Futures (BAX)@$98.05 this could be very fruitful.

10. hitman

hitman Active Member

Sold DFS @$2.45 from .80c, sold [email protected]$1.00 from .43c, bought AIG calls. Have four in my sight will update Monday when and if I add them.

11. hitman

hitman Active Member

This week is crucial cause the main support lies around 25200 if on Friday the close is below this number then look out below. Last week was pain in the membrane for me so depending on what happens tomorrow will determine if I change around and go bearish. Bearish meaning down to 23800 range. Will update my next moves on the weekend.

12. hitman

hitman Active Member

Support is at 222, for now, cause 200 wasn't taken out, technical support lies at 25178 anything below 200 and its goodbye to 24400 then to 23700/800. I'm 75% cash and looking and waiting to see how this week plays out.

13. hitman

hitman Active Member

Bought some C June puts today.