Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

Interested in helping a WSJ reporter on a story

Discussion in 'Investing' started by Michael Wursthorn, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Michael Wursthorn

Michael Wursthorn New Member

My name is Mike Wursthorn and I'm a markets reporter at the Wall Street Journal. I'm looking to talk investors of all types, including the bears, the bulls, the mom-and-pops and the professional money managers and everyone else in between, about how they've experienced the latest leg of the stock market's rally--pretty much anyone who has been buying/selling stocks and other investments over the years.

It's for a broad story that aims to capture real-life experiences of everyday investors and give some sense of the market's impact on them, whether good, bad or in between.

Anyone interested in chatting can email me at [email protected] or give me a call on my work line, 212-416-2218.

Optionslayer, TomB16 and Klaxx like this.
  2. Optionslayer

Optionslayer Member

Imagine if this man knew about my "options addiction" and the maniac trades.. Hmm, :D