InTheMoneyStocks Day Trading/Swing Trading Market Moving Action

Discussion in 'Trade Journals' started by inthemoneystocks, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Nicho

Nicho Member

Markets Start Strong Despite Inverted Yield Curve: JNJ, SJM, PZZA & Morew In Play

2. Nicho

Nicho Member

Has Anyone Looked At The RV Stocks Lately? $WGO

It is really something when you look at the weakness in the leading recreational vehicle (RV) stocks lately. The charts for these stocks look absolutely terrible right now. There are three big companies that like to follow in the industry group and they are Winnebago Industries Inc (NYSE:WGO), Thor Industries Inc (NYSE:THO) and Camping World Holdings Inc (NYSE:CWH). All of these leading RV stocks peaked out in January 2018. Since that top, these stocks have really been under major selling pressure. THO and CWH are making new 52-week lows at this time and showing relative weakness.

WGO is a very weak looking chart, but it is much better than THO and CWH right now. This stock is at least off of its 52-week lows right now. So, if I want to buy a stock in this sector I would likely select WGO as it is showing relative strength compared to its peers. Currently, WGO stock is trading around the $31.85 level. The charts are telling me there should be more downside in the cards for this popular RV stock before finding major support. The only level that would be attractive for WGO stock is around the $25.00 area. This support level is where the stock broke out of a down trend in early 2019 and should be solid support when retested.

[​IMG]

3. inthemoneystocks

inthemoneystocks Well-Known Member

Alert: Pot Stocks Hitting Major Supports Today

4. Nicho

Nicho Member

Forget The Inverted Yield Curve, Trading The Morning Action: TIF, ADSK, HPE, VEEV & More

Bodacious likes this.
  5. inthemoneystocks

See These Easy Win Stock Trade Setups

6. Nicho

Nicho Member

Futures Jump After China Balks: BBY, DG, DLTR, FIVE & More In Play

7. Nicho

Nicho Member

Stock Futures Higher Ahead Of Labor Day Holiday: AMBA, DELL, WDAY, CPB & More In Play

8. Nicho

Nicho Member

New Tariffs kick In, But Does The Market Care? BA, WYNN, LVS, RCL & More In Play

9. Nicho

Nicho Member

This Stock Still Has One Of The Best Charts In The Market

Almost everyday since late July we continue to see and experience a choppy and volatile market. Many sectors and industry groups are in bear markets already such as energy (XLE, OIH) and retail (XRT). Other industry groups are in raging bull markets such as the utility sector (XLU), commercial real estate (IYR) and consumer staples (XLP). This is certainly a difficult market to navigate, so traders and investors must be selective.

Many technology stocks are also mixed right now. Therefore, traders will need to turn to the charts to see what stocks look the best. One stock that continues to look good on the charts is Microsoft Corp (NASDAQ:MSFT). This stock is slightly off of its all time high made at $141.67 on July 26, 2019. Currently, MSFT stock trades around the $136.50 level. A fair case can be made that the stock is now trading sideways on the charts and is simply consolidating to move higher down the road. In environments like this it is important to isolate relative strength and MSFT is definitely showing very good strength at this time. I will be keeping this stock on my radar for a possible break-out candidate for later this year.

[​IMG]

Nick Santiago
    InTheMoneyStocks

10. inthemoneystocks

Investing: Gold Analysis And Short Trade Level

Gold continues to surge higher, trading over $1,550/ounce. This bull run in gold is extended and I have isolated a technical resistance that warrants a strong short swing trade. Swing trades are generally 1-4 weeks long and look to capture a large move in the entity. The level on the GLD (Gold ETF) is $148.50. This is a major pivot point from 2011 and 2012. Look for price to pull back into the mid to low $130’s. I do want to make traders aware, I am a long-term bull on gold as well as crypto. It does not take a genius to see the end of fiat currency with the trillion-dollar-plus yearly spending of the government and the Federal Reserve printing trillions to get us out of every economic dip. While I trade short-term, I think long-term so i am prepared.

Cheers to all and come join my service called Verified Investing Alerts at InTheMoneyStocks.com. I gave swing trades daily on stocks, ETF’s, crypto, commodities and more. I also do daily videos with hardcore technical analysis and long-term visions that will become reality. My policy is, we cannot stop it but we can profit and prepare for it.

[​IMG]

Gareth Soloway
    InTheMoneyStocks

11. inthemoneystocks

Nasty Semiconductor Chart Pattern

The semiconductor ETF (SMH) has one of the nastiest bear flag consolidation patterns I have seen in years. This is signaling an extreme sell on the index and does not bode well for the stock market overall. Look for the semi’s to break lower in the coming weeks with a downside ultimate target of $95.00. Please note the stock chart below for the swing trade setup.

[​IMG]

12. Nicho

Nicho Member

Stock Futures Jump Again, Now Here's The Trading Action: COUP, NAV, BOX, SBUX & More

13. Nicho

Nicho Member

Roku Inc $ROKU Is Soaring, Where Is Resistance?

Leading internet streaming platform and device maker, Roku Inc (NASDAQ:ROKU), has been one of the hottest stock in the market for most of 2019. In fact, since August 6, 2019 the stock has soared higher by more than 70.0 points and currently trades around the $166.00 level. When trying to find and figure out how high a stock could go we can apply several techniques using technical analysis. One of my favorite tools to use is the Gann Wheel in combination with other technical chart patterns and tools. At this time, the Gann Wheel is telling me that ROKU stock could reach the $172.00 area. As you all know, the stock is already very extended and overbought, but the trend is up and it is very difficult to fight the trend.

Therefore, if you want to speculate on a pullback in ROKU it is best to play the stock using put options. This way you only risk a small amount of capital and can possibly capture a large percentage gain. Remember, a stock like this is certainly a take-over candidate so trying to short it outright presents too much risk in my opinion.

Nick Santiago
    InTheMoneyStocks

14. Nicho

Nicho Member

Stock Futures Jump On Likely U.S. / China Trade Meeting: PANW, WORK, VRNT, CIEN & More In Play

15. inthemoneystocks

Why Teva Pharma $TEVA Is A Screaming Buy

Dark clouds are hovering over Teva Pharma Industries (TEVA) but light is starting to shine through. Let me blow your mind with this simple analysis. First, let’s set the scene. On August 15th, 2019, Teva made a new multi-decade low at $6.07. Since then the stock has inched higher. Yesterday, news broke that Mallinckrodt (MNK), another opioid maker announced they may have to file for bankruptcy. In a 1 for 1 world, this should have been devastating for Teva, the worst news yet for the sector. Teva should have been crushed and taken out the $6.07 low from August 15th. However, it did not and has rallied sharply off the morning lows. This is VERY bullish for Teva Pharma.

The general rule states: When a stock does not make lower lows on worse news, accumulation in the shares is has started and is heavy (usually by institutions).

If big institutions are accumulating shares of Teva, thus not enabling it to make new lows, this is extremely bullish for shares of Teva Pharma Industries. It should signal a turning point in the stock and maybe for the sector. I could fill your head with lots of other things like countless technical indicators like MACD or RSI that are oversold. But the clearest signal is Teva not making a lower low on worse news for the sector. This is simple analysis but extremely effective. The upside target on this is $10 in the next month or so. A year from now, we could be talking about Teva at $25 or higher.

[​IMG]

Gareth Soloway
    InTheMoneyStocks

16. Nicho

Nicho Member

As Bond Yields Jump These Industry Groups Will Suffer As Others Gain

Today, yields on the 10-year U.S. Treasury Note and the 30-year US Treasury Bond are moving sharply higher. This move in bond yields will certainly affect many industry groups. Some of the sectors that will be negatively affected by higher bond yields include home builders, Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITS) and utility stocks. Obviously, these important sectors have been major winners in 2019. These industry groups should now be avoided as investments if yields continue to rise. Now please understand, a one-day move with higher bond yields does not make a new trend, but it is worth watching.

The big winner in the market if yields continue to rise will be the financial stocks. As you can see, stock such as JPMorgan Chase (NYSEJPM), Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC), Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), Citigroup (NYSE:C), Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) and Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) are all having big moved higher in their share prices today. Other sectors that could benefit include insurance companies, brokerage firms and private lenders.

[​IMG]

Nick Santiago
    InTheMoneyStocks

17. inthemoneystocks

Billionaire Investor: Trade Setups, Elite Chart Education Inside

18. Nicho

Nicho Member

The Job Report Is Out, But Nobody Cares, Now Trade! LULU, ZM, GWRE, DOCU & More In Play

Bodacious likes this.
  19. inthemoneystocks

Electric Car Maker NIO Hammers Breakout

Electric car maker NIO Inc. (NIO) is hammering an epic breakout level. When it breaks, the stock has significant upside to $4.50 from its current $2.92 level. This is a beautiful stock chart setup for investors and traders who are looking for a big mover in the next few days/weeks. The key is watching for the breakout and then jumping on. It appears that the $3.00 wall in the stock is the breakout point. A daily stock price close above that level, sends NIO surging.

[​IMG]

Gareth Soloway
    InTheMoneyStocks

20. Nicho

Nicho Member

Trading The Monday Morning Stock Action! $T, $AMGN, $SAVE, $NTNX & More In Play...