Introduce yourself!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Stockaholic, Apr 1, 2016.

1. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome James

2. Ivon Mettler

Ivon Mettler New Member

I'm new here and to trading stocks. I've been in buisness management for over 20 years. As for trading stocks, I started monday. I have been on the internet non stop. I know I cant say I know what I'm doing yet but have gotten a bit of beginners luck. Until today where I tried to jump on a bandwagon and depleted my winnings by 33 percent so I will be listening alot and not be talking until I am get the hang of this. Thank you

wonton3100 likes this.
  3. Ivon Mettler

Ivon Mettler New Member

My name is Ivon

4. Hoolu

Hoolu New Member

Hi everyone, name is pronounced HoooLou.Been trading stocks for over a year now. I started with Canadian stocks before I later realized US stocks is where the action is,lol.Just decided to join a community where I get to connect with traders and share ideas. I am day trading till I am.able to grow my account and so some investing as well

5. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

6. Hutchdavidson

Hutchdavidson New Member

Hi everyone, glad to be here. I trade BTC and looking forward to gaining from this board!

7. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum!

8. SpecialTed

SpecialTed New Member

Hello all, I'm Ted, I'm looking to learn more about investing. Currently reading the "Superstocks" book and trying to learn more about trading.

Actually, looking for a good resource for finding insider buying, if anyone knows a good resource :)

9. James Rudy

James Rudy New Member

IM A NEWBIE STOCK TRADER WITH AN EYE FOR WINNERS. My picks for the year include some stocks that I havent really found all the information i was looking for so please chime in if you know something about them. I have two that are particularly interesting tickers: JAMN and HVCW

10. Smita Chatterjee

Smita Chatterjee New Member

Hi I am new here. My name is Smita and I know nothing about investing. I started in 2020 to invest in some popular stocks since all my friends were doing it. But want to learn more and talk in a smart way when my friends talk about stocks. That is my goal lol. I am a food blogger and love fashion.

11. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

12. BouncingAroundLife

BouncingAroundLife New Member

Hello everyone!

Im new here, and new to investing as well. My name is Rocco and I started investing at the end of 2019. I love dividend stocks and purchased a lot during the March pandemic crash. I am also 19, so i'm trying to gain as much knowledge as I can, and I realized dividends aren't everything. I came here to learn what value growth stocks I can buy and dollar cost average for the next 5-7 years! I have fears about the great reset and the never ending pandemic/lockdowns. I want to grow my wealth and become financially stable by 29/30, and own rental properties. I would love to hear what this communities picks for future growth stocks would be, so I can begin some due diligence on them! If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be extremely thankful!

13. Kris369

Kris369 New Member

Hello Stockaholics, This is Kris. I just started investing with the Gamestop Craze. Excited with whats going on in the stock market world. Wanted to learn and gain some knowledge to take calculated risks in Trading. I am here for long term Investing/Trading.

Thanks for the organizing this forum and let me in.

TomB16 likes this.
  14. Melissap

Melissap New Member

Hello. Melissa P from IL. I have a very minor investing background other than 401k planning. Looking for insights on hot stocks. Thanks for adding me!

TomB16 likes this.
  15. TheGentleman

TheGentleman New Member

Hi all! I'm a trader from the UK. My names Joe. I have traded for a few years on and off with varying success. Stopped when I went abroad for a few months and now I'm back and hooked again. I traded currency previously and I'm brand new to stocks. Looks like this is a very nice community that I look forward to being a part of!

TomB16 likes this.
  16. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome @TheGentleman, hope to see you around!

TheGentleman likes this.
  17. JACK DALI

JACK DALI New Member

Nice Fish!

Jrich likes this.
  18. JACK DALI

JACK DALI New Member

Hello to all, good to be onboard!

19. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Lots of new arrivals these past few days!

Hopefully not everybody got burned too bad from GME!

wonton3100 and Rustic1 like this.
  20. TheGentleman

TheGentleman New Member

Tried to short it when it was up but couldn't get verified with a broker fast enough and my old account got deleted from inactivity XD