Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

Investing Tutorials for New Investors

Discussion in 'Educational videos and material' started by StockInvestmentAnalysis, Apr 1, 2020.

?

Which methods of valuation do you find most helpful?

1. Price to Earnings

2. Price to Sales

3. Forward Price to Earnings

4. Price to Free Cash Flow

5. Price to Operating Cash Flow

6. Price to Book

7. EBITDA/Share

8. Other

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. StockInvestmentAnalysis

For those who are still learning how to value companies, check out the following tutorial videos:

Tutorial for understanding, calculating, and using Price to Earnings (P/E):

Tutorial for understanding, calculating, and using Price to Free Cash Flow (P/FCF):

Tutorial for understanding, calculating, and using Price to Sales (P/S):

Tutorial for understanding, calculating, and using Price to Book (P/B):

2. Alexander Boyes

Alexander Boyes New Member

I think this is for a beginner, with an understanding of the theory’s base, a necessary thing, it’s very useful for the future in investments and related activities, I also recommend that you teach https://studydriver.com/bill-of-right-essay/ bill of right essays, which I myself write and answer for them myself, paint details in various niches and areas, including investment activities. Study this question, it is important and interesting! Good luck!

#2 Alexander Boyes, Jul 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2020