JNCE - Jounce Therapeutics Inc

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by StockJock-e, Dec 4, 2019.

1. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Jounce Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage immunotherapy company, develops therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company offers vopratelimab, a clinical-stage monoclonal antibody that binds to and activates the Inducible T cell CO-Stimulator, a protein on the surface of T cells found in various solid tumors, which is in Phase I/II clinical trial for the treatment of head and neck squamous cell cancer, non-small cell lung cancer, triple negative breast cancer, gastric cancer, and other tumor types identified through its translational science platform. It is also developing JTX-4014, a monoclonal antibody that is in Phase I clinical trial for combination therapy; and JTX-8064, a monoclonal antibody that binds to leukocyte immunoglobulin like receptor B2 that is in the IND-enabling phase. The company has a master research and collaboration agreement with Celgene Corporation focused on developing and commercializing biologic immunotherapies. Jounce Therapeutics, Inc. was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

[​IMG]

2. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

This was a $3 stock in Oct, now pushing to $9.

I would not be jumping into this run, but posting it here for my watchlist.