Welcome to Our Community!

If you are frustrated with the existing forums out there like we are, sign up and help us build a new, clean and modern financial site!

Interested in helping? We are looking to expand out team!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

KFG.V - KFG Resources Ltd.

Discussion in 'Canadian Stocks Message Boards' started by TheDude, Apr 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. TheDude

TheDude Member

2. Ellford

Ellford New Member

Glad to see they've updated their web site as they now look like a legit company.

What I don't understand is their share price in comparison to WTI Crude prices. As of today, the price of WTI Crude is $49.50 USD. The last time WTI Crude was that price since June/July of 2015 when KFG's share price was over .10/share.

All other petroleum firms are re-hiring and starting drilling operations again, now that oil is over $40/barrel. But I don't see KFG doing anything and the stagnation of their share price compared to the rising WTI price per barrel doesn't make sense. I'm glad to see Kevin Haney on the board, as I think he's the only person that can turn this thing around (I lost faith in Kadane and Guido when they continued raking in their big $170,000/year salaries when the company was at a standstill (also known as living off the backs of your shareholders)).

Hopefully we'll see some big news on the drilling front with Haney and turning this company around.

3. kthanx

kthanx Member

This was my concern when I bought and sold the company over a year ago.

Management did not care about shareholder value this was evident through things such as the website, news releases, and management salaries. I am still on the sidelines for this one. Most of the buying that drove this higher was a single house (presumably Mr. Haney) buying.

4. loubastone

loubastone New Member

New management is on board, we got the new site and we got new presentations...which is much more transparent than this company ever was.

We are cash flow positive and the company is building its asset base via liquid assets.

I've been accumulating 4.5-4 cents past few months, love the direction now. How many oil companies/any companies on the venture can say they are cash flow positive at this market cap?

Lets give the new management team time, it looks like they mean business by already cutting cost!

5. TheDude

TheDude Member

KFG unit seeks financing for drilling in Mississippi

2016-11-03 13:40 MT - News Release

Mr. Robert Kadane reports

KFG Resources Ltd. subsidiary KFG Petroleum Corp., of Natchez, Miss., is in the process of attempting to finance its drilling and development program. The current environment is extremely difficult, and it may be the first quarter of 2017 before sufficient drilling funds have been raised to protect the company's cash position.

The company has one, possibility two, development wells to drill in Mississippi, but currently, partners and mineral interest owners do not want to drill and sell the oil at current prices, but will be agreeable in the 60-dollar-per-barrel range. The company has assembled two wildcat acreage blocks in Mississippi, but to date, the company has not been able to raise enough capital to justify the dry hole risk involved. The fact that most operators only have year-end budgets and can not project reliable cash flow in the near future, because of fluctuating oil prices, makes planning difficult, but KFG is pursuing all leads.

KFG would like to acknowledge its new director, Giacomo Grassi, for the work he has done on the company's new website.

© 2016 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.

6. Ellford

Ellford New Member

I agree with Ioubastone in that things are picking up for this company and everything appears to be moving in the right direction. Really glad to see Kevin Haney appointed as a director as well... I've made a lot of money on this company, so I'd like to see it back up around the .08/share+ range where it should actually be trading due to it's positive cash flow.

They have a proven business model that works, so we'll see what happens... Glad to see the stock hit .055 last week (briefly)... If the price/barrel continues to rise, then it makes KFG much more lucrative... If they can look to repurpose some new wells this fiscal, then it'll be all good news for KFG.

7. TheDude

TheDude Member

8. TheDude

TheDude Member

LEVEL 2 QUOTE

Market Maker Shares Bid Price Ask Price Shares Market Maker
    328,000 0.035 0.040 40,000
    212,000 0.030 0.045 121,000
    72,000 0.025 0.050 36,000
    12,000 0.020 0.060 206,000
    18,000 0.015 0.080 42,000
    15,000 0.010 0.090 22,000
    200,000 0.005 0.095 10,000
    -- -- -- 0.250 4,000

9. TheDude

TheDude Member

10. Epicram

Epicram Member

This stock is really going good, waiting for right time to Buy.

11. loubastone

loubastone New Member

@ 4 cents its a great buy

I am waiting for some other of my plays to run so I can cash out, will be buying another 100k-200k on top of what i have....buy low sell high