Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

Kinda new so have some questions

Discussion in 'Ask any question!' started by curious, Oct 17, 2020.

1. curious

curious New Member

1. Is there any broker apart from interactive brokers using which I can buy stocks from Indian market ?
    2. I am confused about margin requirement - for example if I want to sell deep OTM put - 40 strike price of dow (which is currently at 49$) that is 30 days away - how much margin I need from broker? I believe as per reg T, I have to keep 50% cash for total requirement correct? Is there any website that has handy calculator?
    3. I am not sure between tastyworks vs TD ameritrade - please suggest and why?
    4. Apart from this forum what are the other online places like forums/twitter handles etc ?

2. The Brontide

The Brontide Active Member

Probably not the best question to post on an independent forum, eh?