LVS - Las Vegas Sands Corp.

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by Tiptopptrader, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Baggi

Baggi Active Member

Ugh. I may lose some money on this earnings play.

Austin vanderweide likes this.
  2. Tiptopptrader

Tiptopptrader Well-Known Member

No I am still bullish on both. MGM has the least exposure in Macau and the most exposure in Vegas and other cities. MPEL is more of a pure Macau play

Macau numbers come out at the end of the month that should be quite positive and could even lift LVS.

3. Tiptopptrader

Let me add to my last post @Austin vanderweide, even though I am bullish on MGM and MPEL I would expect a fall out tomorrow on the ER of LVS

4. Tiptopptrader

LVS taking a bath now

upload_2017-1-26_9-48-27.png

5. anotherdevilsadvocate

anotherdevilsadvocate Well-Known Member

I was optimistic on this one. Looks like resistance was too much, for now.
    Monthly chart:
    [​IMG]

6. DutchLung

DutchLung Member

7. AmandaKY

AmandaKY New Member

LVS charts look really interesting. I probably should get into them more. I’ve been gambling for 3 months now, and I love it. Mostly tennis and horse racing, but I also wanna try out soccer soon. It started when my friend started to have a lot of money suddenly which was weird since he never had the amount to buy a new phone and a Tv. He told me that he started to gamble, and I was interested in it. He uses ethereum sports betting because it allows him to pay using cryptocurrency and that it’s the best place to gamble. I lost some money in the process, but eventually, I understood how it all works and now I consistently win good amounts of money.

#47 AmandaKY, Jun 4, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
  8. XxGoFish

XxGoFish Member

Why? I looked at the last post from 2017, the price was 56.52 in June of 2017... 4 years later June, 2021, price is 56.58.

I know that is an over-simplification for sure but I am just asking you, what about LVS makes it attractive to you?

I do see it being a potential for post-pandemic growth, but I think we are still another 12 months away from that, especially in the places LVS invests in.