Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Stockaholics!

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Stockaholic, Dec 16, 2016.

1. OldFart

OldFart Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years everyone!

fireopal and Stockaholic like this.
  2. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Are we recycling old threads? :D

fireopal and Stockaholic like this.
  3. fireopal

fireopal Well-Known Member

lol asked same question last year after i realized i had responded to post from year before - def do seem to have shortage on threads here and need to order more from your supplier!!

4. Stockaholic

Stockaholic Content Manager

Merry Christmas and a Happy 2020 to all of our members on Stocakholics!

Here's to a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year for all you!

Are any of you going away this week? If yes, have yourself a very safe and happy travels!

Enjoy this time with your families and friends. :)

Thanks for all the amazing contributions from all of you on the forums this year! This seriously cannot be said enough times. You guys are the greatest! :D

Jwalker, rg7803, stock1234 and 2 others like this.
  5. stock1234

stock1234 2017 Stockaholics Contest Winner

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone :D

Jwalker, Stockaholic and rg7803 like this.
  6. OldFart

OldFart Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years To all!

7. anotherdevilsadvocate

anotherdevilsadvocate Well-Known Member

Wishing you all a good end of the year! Hope you all can be with the ones you love.

Stockaholic and stock1234 like this.
  8. rg7803

rg7803 Well-Known Member

I dont precisly remember when I started writing here, and before in HSM, and talking with many of you (Oldfart, StockJ, Bigbear etc). Some of us already gone, sadly.
    I wish all the best for all of you.
    A great Xmas for you guys.

Stockaholic and stock1234 like this.
  9. Stockaholic

Whelp, hard to believe Xmas Eve is tomorrow, and Xmas Day on Friday. This year, while it was largely a shitfest of year tbh, has actually gone by pretty fast, or at least it felt that way for me. I won't complain about that too much though, because this 2020 was a pretty fucking shitty year for me. Good riddance! Lol.

Anyway, I just thought I would quickly chime in here and give this thread a much needed bump seeing as we are on the Eve Eve of Christmas!

Are any of you guys traveling? If yes, have a very safe trip!

Merry Christmas and a Happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year to all of our members here at Stockaholics!!

I know I haven't been super active on the forums this year (or at least during much of H2 anyway). But, I think I should be returning back to some kind of normalcy here again soon, as a lot of my IRL issues start to ebb.

It's been a while, and I hope all of you have held up okay this year, all things considered with COVID and all.

It's been a tough year for a lot of people out there, but hoping the New Year brings about better times again! I am optimistic we can finally bring an end to this awful pandemic. People are getting antsy, and rightfully so, we all want to get back to some normal life again. Hang in there it will come. This too shall pass. :)

Enjoy this time with you family and friends everyone! Stay healthy and safe out there. Will catch up with you guys in the New Year! :)

kyleh2k20 likes this.
  10. Chris Eastman

Chris Eastman Member

From one of the newbies to Stockaholics — Merry Christmas, Hannukah, and happy holidays to all!

Thanks to all those out there willing to share their experiences, and in some cases the details of their portfolios. This year has been utterly challenging for many of us — from family, to business, to investing. But, I have little doubt that each of us emerge stronger.
    Best wishes in ‘21.

First rule of ‘21 — we don’t speak about ‘20 ;)

11. kyleh2k20

kyleh2k20 Member

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you as well BigBear! :thumbsup:

Thanks much for the update! I’m sure I speak on behalf of all the regulars in here, but we all missed you greatly on the forums.

Very glad to hear that you will be more active here in 2021. Admittedly I have missed your daily input and market statistics! :D

Have fun and be safe man.

Stockaholic likes this.
  12. Stockaholic

awesome man! thank you sooooo much for chiming in here and saying that. it really means a lot! :)

hope you also had a wonderful christmas with your family!

i really cannot believe how quickly this year is winding down. i would have thought with covid and all that things would feel a lot slower. but, surprisingly no. not that you'll find me complaining or anything! haha. this year has been a pretty shit year overall, albeit i have had some bright spots too. but, i will definitely be looking forward to turning the chapter on the new year. :D

hope you all had a really good xmas! happy new year to y'all's if i did not get a chance to say it before then!! ;)

13. Bridget Mallory

Bridget Mallory Active Member

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone! May 2021 be a better year for all of us.