Monarch Mining Corporation (TSX:GBAR)

Discussion in 'Canadian Stocks Message Boards' started by Dan Thunderbolt, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Dan Thunderbolt

Dan Thunderbolt Well-Known Member

Monarch (TSX:GBAR) is a fully integrated mining company that owns four advanced projects, namely the Beaufor, Croinor Gold, McKenzie Break and Swanson projects, all located near Monarch’s wholly owned and fully permitted Beacon 750 tpd mill. Monarch owns more than 260 km2 of mining assets in the prolific Abitibi mining camp, representing a combined portfolio of 321,400 ounces of M&I gold resources, and 50,800 ounces of inferred resources.

Monarch Mining was created following the +$200M successful transaction between Yamana Gold and Monarch Gold announced on November 2, 2020.

Company Presentation
    https://assets.website-files.com/5f...7d9414d8922e4e42f08e_GBAR_Presentation_EN.pdf

2. Dan Thunderbolt

Very convincing presentation in my opinion. Monarch has sufficent cash to bring the Beaufor Mine back to production in the coming months. This should then provide the necessary funds for the very promising development projects. In comparision to other junior miners with development projects I expect very dilution for shareholders moving forward. Current market cap has lots of upside potential imo.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Dan Thunderbolt

Monarch Mining Reports Resource Increase At Its Swanson Property
    February 1, 2021
    • Updated mineral resource estimate for the Swanson property dated January 22, 2021
    • Indicated resource of 1,945,000 t at 1.82 g/t Au for 113,800 ounces of gold
    • Inferred resource of 116,000 t at 2.76 g/t Au for 10,300 ounces of gold
    • Represents 9% more gold in the Indicated category and 45% more gold in the Inferred category
    https://www.monarchmining.com/news-...rts-resource-increase-at-its-swanson-property

4. Small time investor

I would invest but unfortunately I don't know how to do it with my e-trade account. They aren't listed on American exchanges yet I guess.
    Still, looks very promising.

Dan Thunderbolt likes this.
  5. Dan Thunderbolt

6. Dan Thunderbolt

7. Dan Thunderbolt

8. Dan Thunderbolt

9. Dan Thunderbolt

Monarch Intersects High-Grade Gold On Its Beaufor Property, Including 187.0 G/T Au Over 0.5 M (1.64 Feet) And 151.5 G/T Au Over 0.5 M (1.64 Feet)
    April 29, 2021

• Corporation intersects multiple high-grade gold intersections from underground and surface exploration drilling.
    • Best high-grade results include 187.0 g/t Au over 0.5 m, 151.5 g/t Au over 0.5 m and 147.5 g/t Au over 0.3 m.
    • Monarch has initiated Phase 2 of the surface drilling program to follow up on the recent near-surface results.
    • The 42,500-metre drilling program is ongoing, with four drills underground and one on surface.
    https://www.monarchmining.com/news-...64-feet-and-151-5-g-t-au-over-0-5-m-1-64-feet

10. Dan Thunderbolt

$19 million cash, plus mill, nearterm cashflow at the Beaufor Mine, in addition several promising development projects and all of this in one of the best jurisdictions. Current market cap is around $60 million. Monarch will be a multibagger in my opinion down the road if the Gold price will do well…

Monarch Mining Reports Its Results For The Quarter Ended March 31, 2021
    May 13, 2021
    https://www.monarchmining.com/news-...s-results-for-the-quarter-ended-march-31-2021

11. Dan Thunderbolt

Monarch Mining Commences Trading On The OTCQX Market
    May 20, 2021
    https://www.monarchmining.com/news-releases/monarch-mining-commences-trading-on-the-otcqx-market

Montreal, Québec, Canada, May 20, 2021 – MONARCH MINING CORPORATION (“Monarch” or the “Corporation”) (TSX: GBAR) (OTCQX: GBARF) is pleased to announce that the Corporation has qualified to trade on the OTCQX® Best Market. Monarch upgraded to the OTCQX market from the Pink® market.

Monarch begins trading today on OTCQX under the symbol “GBARF”. US investors can find current financial disclosure and Real-Time Level 2 quotes for the company on www.otcmarkets.com. Upgrading to the OTCQX Market is an important step for companies seeking to provide transparent trading for their US investors. To qualify for OTCQX, companies must meet high financial standards, follow best practice corporate governance, and demonstrate compliance with applicable securities laws.

“We are very pleased to be trading on the OTCQX,” said Jean-Marc Lacoste, President and Chief Executive Officer of Monarch. “This is an important milestone for Monarch, which will facilitate trading in our stock for US investors as we are aiming to expand our shareholder base to a larger pool of retail and institutional investors.”

12. Small time investor

Thanks for posting about the OTCQX. I will take another look at them.

13. Dan Thunderbolt

:thumbsup:

Monarch Mining Investor Presentation | #GMS2021 - May 19, 2021

Beaufor Mine:
    • Production possibly around end of year
    • Hopefully around 25 thousand ounces per year, on our way to 40 thousand in a couple of years from now. Actually the project is targeting 750 tons per day which would bring us closer 50 thousand ounces per year.
    • Resource estimate end of June
    • Funds needed for production $10-15 Million. We have sufficient funds to move forward
    • We will look at non-dilutive ways to get this going so the shareholders won’t suffer and I am one of the big shareholders.

Once the Beaufor Mine is up and running Croinor Gold is probably the next project to be brought into production.

McKenzie Break:
    New resource close to 400 thousand ounces of high grade material (previously 150 thousand ounces). Only scratched the surface with 300 meters deep.

Beacon Mill can double the capacity to 1,500 tons per day with a $5 Million injection down the road.

Aim is to become a 100.000 ounce producer in the next years.

14. Dan Thunderbolt

Virtual Investor Day IV- Monarch Mining (TSX:GBAR) Corporate Presentation

15. Dan Thunderbolt

Solid results...

Monarch Mining Continues To Expand The Mckenzie Break Mineralized Envelope With 70.8 g/t Au Over 0.4 M
    June 22, 2021
    • Step-out exploration drilling expands mineralized envelope to the south, northeast and east:
    • Hole MK-20-276 intersects 70.80 g/t Au over 0.4 metres and 10.20 g/t Au over 1.2 metres, extending the resource envelope approximately 50 metres to the south.
    • Hole MK-20-266 intersects 8.80 g/t Au over 1.0 metre within a wider section of 6.47 g/t Au over 3.0 metres, and a second zone of 2.25 g/t Au over 12.0 metres, including 13.8 g/t Au over 1.0 metre, thus extending the resource envelope 75 metres to the northeast.
    • First drill hole of the 14,300-metre Phase 2 drilling program intersects visible gold and further extends the mineralized envelope 50 metres to the east.
    • Phase 2 drilling started with one drill in April and will accelerate with the addition of a second drill in June.
    • High-resolution magnetic survey conducted over newly staked claims.
    https://www.monarchmining.com/news-...eralized-envelope-with-70-8-g-t-au-over-0-4-m

16. Dan Thunderbolt

Now above C$1. Let's see if today's gains are sustainable...

17. Dan Thunderbolt

Monarch Intersects High-Grade Gold On Its Beaufor Property, Including 119 G/T Au Over 0.5 M (1.64 Feet), 56.1 G/T Au Over 0.8 M (2.62 Feet) And 45.6 G/T Au Over 0.75 M (2.46 Feet)
    July 7, 2021
    https://www.monarchmining.com/news-...62-feet-and-45-6-g-t-au-over-0-75-m-2-46-feet

“The drill results continue to meet and even beat our expectations,” said Jean-Marc Lacoste, President and Chief Executive Officer of Monarch. “All the pieces of the puzzle put in place since we purchased the Beaufor mine back in 2017, starting with our initial 3D modelling and targeting, followed by a significant near-mine exploration drilling program with consistent high-grade results and our upcoming block model mineral resource estimate, are starting to come together.”

18. Dan Thunderbolt

Monarch Mining Corporation Announces A $11.25 Million Transaction With Gold Royalty Corp.
    July 23, 2021
    • Transaction aimed at strengthening Monarch’s balance sheet in preparation for the Beaufor mine and Beacon mill reopening
    • Non-dilutive financing to increase Monarch’s cash and cash equivalent position to approximately $30 million
    https://www.monarchmining.com/news-...25-million-transaction-with-gold-royalty-corp

19. Dan Thunderbolt

20. Dan Thunderbolt

Monarch Mining Corporation Announces A $13.5 Million Financing With Investissement Québec

August 3, 2021
    https://www.monarchmining.com/news-...-million-financing-with-investissement-quebec

• Three-year term loan agreement with a maximum annual interest rate of 6% to restart the Beaufor Mine and the Beacon Mill.
    • Monarch continues to strengthen its financial position, with over $43 million in cash and cash equivalents
    “We are delighted to have received financial support from Investissement Québec to restart operations at the Beaufor Mine and Beacon Mill,” said Jean-Marc Lacoste, President and Chief Executive Officer of Monarch. “This latest non-dilutive financing agreement, combined with other recently announced financings, will enable us to easily recommission our two main mining assets while maintaining an excellent financial position. We estimate that we will be able to create over 100 new high-quality jobs when our facilities become fully operational in 2022.”