Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

NFLX - Netflix

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by bigbear0083, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Brandon Lanclos

Anybody buying here?

2. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

It's definitely tempting. I prefer some more clearly defined support though, and, I don't see that until $250 so this would probably be a pass for me. Wouldn't be surprised to see it go up though.

3. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

I agree, if this gets around $250 I think its a serious deal.

4. Elliottwave-Forecast.com

Hello fellow traders, In this blog, we will have a look at some short-term Elliott Wave charts of Netflix which we presented to our members in the past. You see the 1-hour updated chart presented to our clients on the 12/12/18.

Netflix ended the cycle from 12/03/18 peak in black wave ((W)) at 12/10/18 low (260.22). Above from there, we expected a bounce to occur in black wave ((X)). The bounce unfolded in an Elliott Wave double correction structure. We advised members that Netflix ideally should continue lower. Therefore, we expected sellers to appear in the sequences of 3, 7 or 11 swings. At the 100 - 1.236 Fibonacci extension of blue (W)-(X) which came at around 278.29-287.92 area and that was the first area for sellers to appear.

Netflix 12.12.2018 1 Hour Chart Elliott Wave Analysis
    [​IMG]

In the last Elliott Wave chart. You can see that the stock reached the blue box area (278.29-287.92) and reacted lower. If traded our blue box area shown in the chart above. Then, any trades from that area were risk-free, which means the stop-loss should be moved to break even, targeting lower levels. Please keep in mind that the 1-hour chart which I presented may have changed. Because as long as Netflix doesn't break 12/10/18 low (260.22). A double correction in black wave ((X)) higher still can't be ruled out. This blog should just illustrate how accurate our blue boxes are, and how our members trade our 3-7 or 11 swings strategy.

Netflix 12.16.2018 1 Hour Chart Elliott Wave Analysis
    [​IMG]

I hope you liked this blog and I wish you all good trades.

5. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

A lot of new content coming out this year, I like the dips here.

6. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Just saw the message on my screen that says they are increasing to 13.99/month.

Im not even mad. Still worth it.

7. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

There we go, climb!

8. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Dang! Look at that power move!

9. bigbear0083

bigbear0083 Content Manager
    Staff Member

that is a nice move off the recent lows!

$380ish looking plausible, which would coincide with daily TL resist. and the spike high from the previous ER.

10. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Alert set for a breakout above $360