NIC.V - Pure Nickel

Discussion in 'Canadian Stocks Message Boards' started by InvestInTheBest, Apr 20, 2016.

1. InvestInTheBest

InvestInTheBest New Member

The junior resource market has been moving up and v.NIC has not (yet.) Excellent opportunity ! Pure Nickel has great properties in Canada, no debt and $1.3 million in cash. That's right folks- more cash in v.NIC's treasury than its market-cap.

2. InvestInTheBest

Currently trading at just .015 for a market-cap of only a million dollars. As I mentioned earlier- v.NIC has $1.3 million in cash and no debt. Currently trading for less than cash in treasury !

3. InvestInTheBest

I called and spoke to the folks at v.NIC today. We will be seeing updates on their Alaska gold property and William Lake (Manitoba) property very soon. I was told that Xstrata has drilled over 300 hundred holes on the William Lake project. Pure Nickel owns 100% of both properties. Pure Nickel also has a royalty interest (1 % net smelter capped at $8,000,000 US Dollars) on a copper property owned by CS Mining in Utah. Not bad for 1.5 cents- not to mention the company has no debt and cash in its treasury equal to its market-cap !

4. InvestInTheBest

http://www.purenickel.com/i/pdf/NIC-CHFCAPITALValuationReport.pdf

Valuation Report
    Yuri Belinsky, BA, MA, Analyst

We value Pure Nickel based on the book value of its mineral assets and the
    current Enterprise Value / Book Value of Mineral Assets multiple of the companies
    with comparable mining projects. Our analysis yields the Company’s fair equity value at $0.14 - $0.17
    per share.

If the Tower project and Milford copper properties values are calculated
    separately, by InSitu and DCF methods, and added to the fair value of other Pure
    Nickel’s projects, the Company’s fair equity value increases to $0.22 - $0.24 per share.
    However, until the junior mining stock market improves, we stick to the lower fair value range,
    $0.14 - $0.17 per share.

#4 InvestInTheBest, Apr 21, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  5. InvestInTheBest

I've been told we'll be seeing a news release from v.NIC very early next week. Nice to see the bid growing. She's a no-brainer down here at 1.5 cents.

6. mj20

mj20 New Member

The report you shared is quite old (2013). Anything more recent we can chew on?

7. InvestInTheBest

That came off their website. I've been searching their website but they haven't added much to it recently.