*NO BS FULLY TRANSPARENT* Algorithm Entry, Exit, & Volume Surge Alerts

Discussion in 'Trade Journals' started by PreMarketTrader, Oct 5, 2020.

1. PreMarketTrader

PreMarketTrader New Member

Hello Everyone!

First and most importantly I want to say that I am a real person typing this to you and I am not here to scam/spam you. You are more than welcome to message me directly or reply here to ask any and all questions you may have.

I am here to share our group's strategy of catching early morning runners *hopefully* before they explode. Our strategy in doing this involves a scanner that scans for low float stocks that just received a catalyst (news). A lot of times we are able to capture a humbling 10% - 50% and sometimes we get lucky with a 100% or 200% runner. A lot of times its just your average headline that doesn't cause any action. We stay 100% honest and we do not promise miracles. We are here to share our knowledge with you and hopefully help you make money!

There are runners almost every morning, but please understand not every morning is guaranteed a good runner. This morning, 10/05/2020, we had GRNQ and WWR causing alerts and we crushed it! Please see the pictures attached of our Algorithm and its alerts on these 2 stocks. From peak to peak, GRNQ was roughly 167%!!! and WWR was roughly 61%!! There were other tickers that members traded off of the algorithm but these 2 were the most focused on. We hammer on the point that it is nearly impossible to catch every % of these moves! We are not miracle workers, but we will help you as much as we can!

Like I said we are NO BS and FULLY TRANSPARENT so let me tell you that NO system is 100% accurate! We use our own experience paired with the momentum/volume algorithm to successfully trade these low float stocks. If you are interested in joining our group or if you have any questions AT ALL, please do not hesitate to PM me or reply here. Best Wishes to Everyone!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• grnq.PNG
      grnq.PNG
      File size:
      41.6 KB
      Views:
    • wwr.PNG
      wwr.PNG
      File size:
      40.9 KB
      Views:
    #1 PreMarketTrader, Oct 5, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
    anotherdevilsadvocate likes this.
  2. PreMarketTrader

Another awesome morning in the books as we traded $PPSI during its incredible run! A total of 434% since it first popped up on our scanner. I, personally, only captured a little over 20% but it was plenty for me! No one is telling you that you can capture every single % of the move and these types of runners DO NOT happen every morning. However, this morning was one of those and it was awesome! See attached pictures! upload_2020-10-6_13-35-29.png
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. PreMarketTrader

ELSE that I mentioned to you. I had to mute the scanner so I could continue responding lol
    @The Brontide upload_2020-10-6_16-9-24.png

#3 PreMarketTrader, Oct 6, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
  4. PreMarketTrader

Good Morning on this slow Columbus Day morning! We had a couple good ones including MDLY which came in strong! We also had HUSN and LIZI giving us some results as well. Check them out below and PM me any questions you might have!
    upload_2020-10-12_7-32-25.png
    upload_2020-10-12_7-34-53.png