Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

OneUpTrades - Real Time Scans - News, Twitter, Stocks

Discussion in 'Vendors, Brokers and Product Reviews' started by OneUpTrades, Dec 6, 2018.

1. OneUpTrades

OneUpTrades New Member

** I am new here so I can not post links, Please go to oneuptrades DOT com to register and start your free trial
    Find. Trade. Profit.

Traders ask themselves "How do I find the best stock trading opportunities each day for maximum profit?"
    OneUpTrades' affordable, real-time, News, Twitter, and Stock Scanner service is the answer.

News Screener
    This is the most powerful real-time News Screener available. There's nothing that can move a stock's price like breaking news!

Get notified in real-time with OneUpTrade's the moment news is released matching your criteria, and make your trades for huge profits.

[​IMG]

Twitter Screener
    This one of a kind service is ideal for serious traders. Our screener pulls data directly from Twitter giving you access to real-time stock tweets within seconds of them being published.

Using our filters and keyword search you can create a profitable strategy to trade off the latest stock tweets.

[​IMG]

Stock Screener
    This screener gives you the ultimate edge over everyone else by giving you access to real-time pre-market and post-market data.

Setup strategic parameters to quickly see profitable trade opportunities before everyone else!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

** I am new here so I can not post links, Please go to oneuptrades DOT com to register and start your free trial