PGLC - Pershing Gold Corporation

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by Dan Thunderbolt, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Dan Thunderbolt

Dan Thunderbolt Well-Known Member

I am still very optimistic for PGLC and USAS. Metal prices are on the uptick. Once the merger of the two companies is approved they will start with the Relief Canyon project. Below are some observations.

In the presentation to the 3Q at the USAS website the following is mentioned for Q4, 2018 EXPECTATIONS on slide 14:
    "Work with Relief Canyon team to increase NPV through project scheduling and optimization"

In the PGLC presentation from October 2018 the mine life of Relief Canyon is 5.6 years with 91,000 oz Au/year.

In the USAS press release dated 26 November 2018 the following is stated:
    "Once completed, Relief Canyon is expected to produce 75,000 to 90,000 ounces of gold annually at low cash costs over an initial seven-year life and generate annual post-tax cash flow from $25 to $30 million."

If they actually achieve up to 90,000 oz Au/year for seven years that would be an extension of the mine life of about 25% compared to the status when they announced to merge the two companies.

The price of Gold has risen $100 since the announcement of the merger. Silver has risen as well.

#21 Dan Thunderbolt, Feb 16, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2019