Question about IHC?/Madison National Life Insurance

Discussion in 'Trade Journals' started by James stojic, Dec 16, 2020.

1. James stojic

James stojic New Member

Ok i dont know where else to ask. But if someone can tell me what one $1 share of Madison National Life Ins of Wiscosin common stock bought in 1969...what would it be worth today? This app interface is really confusong for me so JIC [email protected]
    I was given 10 shares as a gift (old paper) but i assumed they are worthless given the circumstances ..more like a gesture so are they worth anything?

2. MackenziePhil

MackenziePhil New Member

I and my family need up-to-date insurance for elderly family members, can anyone recommend an insurance company ?

3. Pascald

Pascald New Member

Personally, I and my family have changed a lot of insurance companies in our lives, including life and real estate insurance. Many times we were convinced that there are always problems with payments with real estate insurance, so we abandoned it and switched to human insurance. We use age insurance from lifeinsuranceblog.net because it is safer and more profitable there and your grandparents will be safe. My mother gave me this website where I read all the information before applying for such insurance last year. For 4 years we have been clients of this type of insurance and we have not had any problems so far. And we are very happy with the service.