Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

Realtime Stock Discovery & Alerts - MOMO for iOS/Android

Discussion in 'Vendors, Brokers and Product Reviews' started by Mometic, Mar 29, 2017.

1. PJCM3

PJCM3 Member

@Mometic Just wanted to say thanks for creating the app. I just downloaded the free version yesterday and today it alerted to TRXC. I didn't hesitate buying and made some fast money. It started gaining popularity on wallstreetbets around the same time. I was able to get in and out with a profit I would have not made without your app. I am now thinking i'll pay for the monthly subscription because of how useful its been. Thanks!

Mometic and T0rm3nted like this.
  2. PJCM3

PJCM3 Member

You should see a spike in downloads. I have a bunch of people in WSB talking about the app now.

Mometic likes this.
  3. Mometic

Mometic New Member

Gil - MOMOweb is now available.

4. Mometic

Mometic New Member

Thanks for this. Been late getting to - obviously :( Been busy building our browser version. Please connect with me, would love to chat.

5. Mometic

Mometic New Member

Browser version released! Stop by and say hello on chat. Mometic.com