Renforth Resources inc.

Discussion in 'Canadian Stocks Message Boards' started by Rickydi, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

Renforth Presenting at the Inaugural Extractive Industries Investment Opportunities Conference

2021-03-24 11:21 ET - News Release

PICKERING, ON / ACCESSWIRE / March 24, 2021 / Renforth Resources Inc. (CSE:RFR) (OTCQB:RFHRF) (FSE:9RR) ("Renforth" or the "Company") is pleased to inform shareholders that Renforth will present on March 30th and March 31st during the inaugural two-day Extractive Industries Investment Opportunities conference, part of the Virtual Investors Conference series hosted by the OTC Markets Group and co-sponsored by Murdock Capital and TAA Advisory.

On March 30th at 3pm EST Renforth will present our Surimeau District Project, with a focus on our sulphide nickel rich VMS mineralization, during the Critical Metals Day. On March 31st at 1:30 pm EST Renforth will present our Parbec Gold Project with its open pit constrained deposit. Each of these projects are located in Quebec, contiguous to Canada's largest open pit gold mine, the Canadian Malartic Mine, and in the case of Surimeau approximately 20kms south of Agnico Eagle's LaRonde Mine, a gold rich VMS mine.

As Renforth's portfolio of wholly owned properties includes both critical and strategic metals (nickel, zinc, copper, silver at Surimeau, along with our early stage copper, silver discovery at Malartic West) and precious metals (our Parbec Gold deposit and our early stage gold mineralization at Nixon-Bartleman in Ontario), Renforth has elected to take the opportunity to present on both days of the conference to update shareholders and outline to potential shareholders the investment opportunity Renforth provides in both the critical/strategic and the precious metals spaces together in one company.

Registration for this conference is free, the lineup features several interesting keynote speakers along with several other issuers. Early registration is recommended in order to ensure technical requirements are met,
    REGISTER NOW AT:https://bit.ly/3cdLLnP and will be available on Renforth's website under "Corporate Presentations/Appearances" and on Renforth's other social media channels, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and instagram, all of which are kept up to date and shareholders are encouraged to like/follow in order to stay informed.

For further information please contact:
    Renforth Resources Inc.
    Nicole Brewster
    President and Chief Executive Officer
    C:416-818-1393
    E: [email protected]
    #269 - 1099 Kingston Road, Pickering ON L1V 1B5

Follow Renforth on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram!

About Renforth

Renforth holds the Parbec open pit constrained gold deposit in Malartic Quebec, contiguous to the Canadian Malartic mine, with 104,000 indicated ounces of gold at a grade of 1.78 g/t Au and 177,000 inferred ounces of gold at a grade of 1.78 g/t Au. A 15,000m drill program is ongoing, this program is planned to twin, infill and undercut existing drill holes at Parbec, the aim of this program is to rebuild the geological model and increase the resource estimate upon restatement. In addition to this Renforth has discovered a nickel bearing ultramafic, coincident with a copper/zinc VMS, over ~5km of strike in the western end of the 20km central anomaly at Renforth's wholly owned 215 km2 Surimeau property. This prospect was discovered on surface and the subject of a very short, shallow drill program, a more robust drill program is planned for Spring 2021. Renforth also holds the Malartic West property, the site of a copper/silver discovery, and Nixon-Bartleman, west of Timmins Ontario, with gold present on surface over a strike length of ~500m. Renforth is well funded, with ~$6 million in cash and securities on hand (*as at 03/15/21), in addition to the gold contained in our gold deposit.

2. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

Drilling Surimeau will be a game changer
    in 2012 Diagnos now renamed Windfall Geotek (WIN.V) did uste its AI CARDS system to identify drill targets
    WIN claimed that the AI CARDS have a 100% succès
    The report was filed with Ministère des Ressources Naturelles et de la Faune
    Renforth have a copy of the report
    This maybe the homerun you don't want to miss

3. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

Jay Currie from Investorintel wrote about Renforth

Nicole Brewster, CEO of Renforth Resources Inc. (CSE: RFR | OTCQB: RFHRF), is a very practical, matter of fact person with a deadpan humour and an instinct for prospective properties. She was an investment broker for many years and has a sense of what the market is looking for: gold and base metals projects in Quebec.

Nicole scored a coup for Renforth by selling one of its properties, New Alger, to Radisson for shares and cash in 2020. What this sale did, along with making a cash profit for Renforth and giving it exposure to Radisson’s success, was to eliminate the need for Renforth to raise money to drill its other properties. The great downfall of explorers is having to raise money selling cheap shares. Avoiding dilution was a key objective for Nicole.

Now the company is drilling its Parbec property, literally next door to the Canadian Malartic mine, the last property along the Cadillac Break which is not owned by a major. This leads to a steady stream of press releases as core is assayed and new mineralized areas are discovered. The massive Canadian Malartic mine is in the process of transitioning to an underground operation. As it does it will need material to keep its mill operating. Renforth is delineating that material as it de-risks the Parbec property. At the moment it has 281,000 indicated and inferred ounces of gold at Parbec in a pit constrained model. That number will improve with more drilling. The going rate for gold ounces in the ground is around $100, so a reasonable buyout would be around $30 million. At $0.075, Renforth has a market cap of $18 million.

And that ignores Renforth’s Surimeau property which contains a nickel bearing ultramafic, coincident with a copper/zinc VMS over a 5km strike. That property has barely been scratched but a robust drilling program is planned for spring 2021.

With money in the bank, Renforth can drill and assay and report regularly. Eventually, the market will catch on and reward Nicole…

4. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

Smallcaps Investment Research RFR RESEARCH REPORT SUMMARY From smallcaps.us

Renforth Resources Inc. is a Toronto-based gold exploration company with all of its gold bearing properties located in the Provinces of Quebec and Ontario, Canada. In Quebec, Renforth holds the Parbec property located on the Cadillac Break. Renforth also holds the Malartic West property, contiguous to the western boundary of the Canadian Malartic Mine property.

VALUATION:

We believe that as the gold market becomes firmer and Renforth’s New Alger and Parbec properties expand their resource estimates, investors will recognize the true potential of the Company. As a result, we reiterate our buy recommendation for Renforth Resources with a price target of $0.19, which is an increase from $0.14 in our previous report, and 192% above today’s stock price.

5. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

Renforth Resources Inc (CSE:RFR) (OTCQB:RFHRF) (FRA:9RR) CEO Nicole Brewster tells Proactive it has begun a 3,500-meter drill program on the Victoria Nickel target at its Surimeau District property in Quebec. Brewster says the drilling is planned for around three kilometers of the five-kilometer strike of the Victoria target area and is a follow-up program to its confirmation surface and sub-surface sampling programs which it said has demonstrated the presence of mineralization including sulphide nickel, zinc, copper, and silver while testing for platinum group elements is ongoing.

6. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

Investorintel:
    Jay Currie’s Motherlode: Renforth Resources
    This is a casual column. It is not investment advice. It is about what I have “eyes on” weekly. You might want to take a look. Assume I am invested or would like to be invested in any company I mention. Do your own due diligence and get advice from an investment professional.

Exploration

I like exploration stories. Taking a prospective piece of ground and developing and testing a theory about its precious metals endowment is high risk but, potentially, ultra high reward. A discovery hole may potentially drive a $0.05 stock to $1.00 overnight. Here are three companies with very different exploration styles, which I am sharing my review notes with you on today.

Renforth Resources Inc.

Nicole Brewster, CEO of Renforth Resources Inc. (CSE: RFR | OTCQB: RFHRF), is a very practical, matter of fact person with a deadpan humour and an instinct for prospective properties. She was an investment broker for many years and has a sense of what the market is looking for: gold and base metals projects in Quebec.

Nicole scored a coup for Renforth by selling one of its properties, New Alger, to Radisson for shares and cash in 2020. What this sale did, along with making a cash profit for Renforth and giving it exposure to Radisson’s success, was to eliminate the need for Renforth to raise money to drill its other properties. The great downfall of explorers is having to raise money selling cheap shares. Avoiding dilution was a key objective for Nicole.

Now the company is drilling its Parbec property, literally next door to the Canadian Malartic mine, the last property along the Cadillac Break which is not owned by a major. This leads to a steady stream of press releases as core is assayed and new mineralized areas are discovered. The massive Canadian Malartic mine is in the process of transitioning to an underground operation. As it does it will need material to keep its mill operating. Renforth is delineating that material as it de-risks the Parbec property. At the moment it has 281,000 indicated and inferred ounces of gold at Parbec in a pit constrained model. That number will improve with more drilling. The going rate for gold ounces in the ground is around $100, so a reasonable buyout would be around $30 million. At $0.075, Renforth has a market cap of $18 million.

7. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

Good morning all
    RFR.CN shareholders are very happry to see the stock breaking out on heavy volume
    If you are not one of us think fast
    Read all above msg and visit the website for your DD

8. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

From Investorintel:
    Jay Currie’s Motherlode: Renforth Resources

This is a casual column. It is not investment advice. It is about what I have “eyes on” weekly. You might want to take a look. Assume I am invested or would like to be invested in any company I mention. Do your own due diligence and get advice from an investment professional.

Exploration

I like exploration stories. Taking a prospective piece of ground and developing and testing a theory about its precious metals endowment is high risk but, potentially, ultra high reward. A discovery hole may potentially drive a $0.05 stock to $1.00 overnight. Here are three companies with very different exploration styles, which I am sharing my review notes with you on today.

Renforth Resources Inc.

And that ignores Renforth’s Surimeau property which contains a nickel bearing ultramafic, coincident with a copper/zinc VMS over a 5km strike. That property has barely been scratched but a robust drilling program is planned for spring 2021.

With money in the bank, Renforth can drill and assay and report regularly. Eventually, the market will catch on and reward Nicole…

9. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

this am stock is a heavy trader probably related to Jay Currie (see Post above)

10. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

RFR 2.2 million shares traded so far

11. Small time investor

High volume means almost nothing to me. With the value staying basically the same, it means some are tired of holding it and others are speculating it will go up. I look more at the number wanting to buy vs the number wanting to sell. When the buyers are larger numbers than the sellers the value tends to go up. So now answer this: If the Renforth property is looking so good, why hasn't the mine next doors tried to buy it yet? Perhaps they are waiting for better drill results? Do they know something we don't about the area?

12. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

Ok STI...you have not done your homework !
    1) go to thecse.com you will have level 2 quote which means maket depth
    2) you have not done any homework on Renforth
    2.1) go to the website verify Parbec and how many meters of drilling in 2020 and 2021 + how may assays were out
    2.2) 20 of the 22 holes are assays pending
    3) Parbec 43-101 resources recalculation in Q2 2021 all written on the website
    4) no sale of property before then
    5) Search Canadian Malartic mine you should be able to find that the open pit is less productive
    5.1) Search odyssey projet cost and production startup in 2024
    Prior posting do a DD

13. Small time investor

No sale of property before then? How about this press release:

Renforth Completes Sale of New Alger
    in 2020 Press Releases
    AUGUST 31 2020
    Renforth Resources Inc. (CSE – RFR) (OTC US– RFHRF) (WKN – A2H9TN)
    (“Renforth” or the “Company”) is pleased to inform shareholders that the sale of New Alger is complete.

“The sale of New Alger further de-risks Renforth, giving the Company significant financial resources to deploy, it removes “financing risk” as a consideration going forward and eliminates dilution in the forseeable future. We will now move to close the $0.135 financing transaction with Radisson as previously press released, which will further increase the financial resources of Renforth” states Nicole Brewster, President and CEO of Renforth.

With this closing Renforth transfers 100% ownership of New Alger to Radisson and receives the following;

• 12 million shares of Radisson valued at $0.355 per share when the deal was negotiated, for total consideration of $4,260,000
    • $500,000 in cash
    • a potential future payment of $1,500,000 contingent upon either (a) a change of control in Radisson (b) the declaration of commercial production at New Alger or (c) the sale of New Alger for $40 million or more.
    And commences the following;

• $3,240,000 in cash proceeds from the private placement of flow through shares issued at $0.135 by Renforth, this portion of the transaction is expected to close by mid-September, once completed Radisson will hold 24 million shares of Renforth.

Upon completion of the private placement, with proceeds of the sale and existing funds on hand Renforth will move into the fall exploration season with more than $8,600,000 in cash and securities.

Renforth is presently planning a Fall 2020 drill program at Parbec, expected to commence after Labour Day. Details of this program will be released in the near future.

Renforth is still awaiting laboratory results on the Surimeau project, those will be released as soon as possible, it is estimated receipt of the results is still approximately 2 weeks from today’s date.

Pursuant to the New Alger transaction, Renforth and Radisson have agreed that shares of each party will be subject to mutual lock-up restrictions. Neither party will sell securities of the other party for a period of 12 months after closing without the prior consent of the other party. After that time, any party wishing to sell will give the other party a period of time to facilitate transfers in the shares. These limitations will remain in place until the third anniversary of the closing date.

14. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

What is it you don't understand
    I'm talking about PARBEC Q2 2021 Au resource RECALCULATION
    NO SALE BEFORE THEN
    Do you get it now

15. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

Renforth Resources has drills turning in the ground at its Victoria Nickel target in Quebec

16. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

Renforth has issued a PR about Surimeau
    In brief this is a district scale base metal discovery
    Surimeau is contiguous to Canadian Malartic Mine
    The property was known to have surface anomaly of Cu, Ni and Zn over 5km on the Victoria side and 3km on the Lalonde area.
    CEO wrote :
    The visual results obtained in SUR-21-04 through SUR-21-07 reveal the presence of nickel, copper, and zinc sulphide mineralization hosted primarily in bands of graphitic siltstones and quartzites within thick bands of ultramafics, as also observed in the holes drilled in the fall of 2020.
    The mineralized package of lithologies seen to date are approximately 200m in thickness (measured north/south) with sediments to the north and south. The Victoria West system strikes approximately 5km east to west
    The mineralized material intersected by the drill is visually identical to the material observed on surface at LaLonde. This observation will require follow up work.
    The Victoria West Target drill program continues, planned to be 16 holes in 3500m

17. Small time investor

Victoria West looks more interesting to me.

[​IMG]

Nailed It.....Victoria West delivers visible sulphides
    [​IMG]

Four holes drilled at Victoria West!
    The first four holes are complete, the first fence of two hole was a 1.35 km step out and nailed it, delivering rock solid (sorry, not sorry) results demonstrating what we already know, Victoria West is mineralized with nickel, copper and zinc, along with other elements (metals) to some degree.

Assays are pending, of course. They will be our proof as we grow this property into a truly green (don't forget the hydro-electric power) battery metals (Nickel, Copper, some Cobalt too) asset.

We know, from historic work and our own confirmation surface work, and now drilling, that Victoria West is mineralized for approximately 5kms of strike, associated with the mag anomaly clearly visible in the government geophysics survey was are using.
    What is getting interesting is that we are drilling a bit deeper now than we drilled in the fall, and we are drilling over about 3kms of strike.

Our current interpretation is that we are in the stringer zone of our nickel rich VMS system, we can already see where we will need more drilling after this drilling is done....stay tuned!

And yes, in other news we are still waiting on Parbec assays.

Linked below are the press releases, as well as the SmallCaps article which came out on the weekend.
    Core photos are from the just completed holes, they have been sampled.

So stay tuned as we learn more about Victoria West, an almost unique geological setting in Canada, but as Dr. Franklin pointed out in a recent press release, this setting is a substantial and productive resource in Finland.

Renforth Intersects Visible Nickel, Copper and Zinc Sulphides in Initial 1,350m Drill Step Out to the West at Victoria West

Renforth recoupe des sulfures de nickel, de cuivre et de zinc visibles dans les premiers forages décalés de 1 350 mètres à l’ouest sur la zone Victoria Ouest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AMBITIOUS DRILLING PROGRAM NOW UNDERWAY AT SURIMEAU PROJECT

Copyright © 2021 Renforth Resources Inc., All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
    #269 1099 Kingston Road, Pickering ON L1V 1B5

Want to change how you receive these emails?
    You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

18. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

Nice post STI
    Depth Display By Price free at thecse.com symbol RFR

19. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

CEO Nicole Brewster was the speaker in a virtual conference march 3 & march 31, 2021
    She spoke about Parbec (gold open pit) and Surimeau (VMS 5km Ni strike)
    The stock behave a lot better as the overflow was all Bought out in the last 3-4 months
    Stock seems to be ready for a next wave
    Even Barchart still rate the stock as a 96% buy

20. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

CEO talk about Parbec at a virtual conference