Ronzoil option trades

Discussion in 'Trade Journals' started by Ronzoil, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Ronzoil

Ronzoil Member

5-26

1.sold 312.5-315 put spread in TSLA for .90 credit . this trade expires next week,one of my go to trades selling put in TSLA looking to make 50%

sold 19.5-18.5 puut spread in X for .26 credit trade expires next week, repairing bad tade hope to make 50%

3.sold put spread in EWZ 34.5-32.5 for 1.38 credit hopefully Brazil has calmed down looking for 50 % win

4. rolled call down in XOP from 36 to 34 for .39 credit
    part of condor trade stock moving down now I have an iron fly on.

5. sold 990-987.5 put spread in AMZN .91 credit. You know the drill stock up strong sell puts.

6. rolled put in SPY from 237-240 for .69 credit moving up adjusting condor

7.bought back call in AMD for .25 debt Yesterday during a scalp trade I was filled with and odd lot of stock 1480 shares so this trade and the trade below was closed out for a total profit of $20

8. sold stock in AMD for 10.98

9. sold KMX put spread for .46 credit.
    repairing bad trade.

10. closed out put spread in TSLA for 45 % win in same day.
    all risk off table and nice profit

#41 Ronzoil, May 26, 2017
    Last edited: May 26, 2017
  2. Ronzoil

Ronzoil Member

5-27

These trades after the close on Friday.

1. was assigned AMD stock from put that expired. cost per share 11.66 This was a 12 put that turned out to be a bad trade, time to sell calls against it

2. BAC stock called away at 22 per share at a profit of .25 per share. started out as a scalp that went bad,sold calls and today is payday !

3.BAC stock called away at 22.50 per share at a profit of .60 per share.started out as a scalp that went bad,sold calls and today is payday !

4.BAC stocked called away at 23 per share at a profit of .10 per share. you know the drill same as the two trades above.

5.assigned stock in GT for a cost of 34.50 per share. Sold a put and now I am the owner of some GT stock, time to sell calls next week

6.P stock call away at $9.00 per share for a profit of .22 per share This was a buy and write. this was a 2.4 % win in a one week trade. that is 124 % a year if you could do it every week. This might become my go to trade $$$

3. Ronzoil

Ronzoil Member

5-30
    7.close out XOP condor for 20% win set for auto fill

8.close out XoP call spread for 50 % win set for auto fill

9.closed out condor in P for 20% win set for auto fill

10.closed out call spread in AMGN for 50% win set for auto fill

11.rolled XOP call from 35 to 34 for .19 credit. making adjustment to condor

12.sold 330-327.5 put spread in TSLA for .83 credit trade expires this week good move up in stock I sell puts

13. scalp trade in AMD for .01 win what can I say buy a few thousands shares it more for fun than the money

14. buy and write BAC stock for 23.02 sold 23 call for this week for .17 credit. short term trade if this gets called away it making a 38% profit based on doing this each week.

15. sold the IBM 150 put side of the put spread for .22 credit. This still leaves me with the short 152.5 put that I will either roll or take the stock.

16. sold 33-32 put spread GM for .27 credit still trying to work my way back to even in this stock, move up today sell puts spread.

17. bought back condor in P for 30% win stock moving lower today good time to take profit.

18. scalp in CLF for .01 per share profit. you know the drill a few thousands share at a time makes good bank at the end of the day.

#43 Ronzoil, May 30, 2017
    Last edited: May 30, 2017
  4. Ronzoil

Ronzoil Member

5-32

1. closed TSLA for 50 % win. stock is strong this has been a weekly play of mine sell put spread early in week close out end of week

2. sold condor in XOP for .32 credit making adjustment in total position in XOP

3.rolled 155 call in IBM for .33 credit still recovering from bad trade

4.rolled puts in GM for .23 credit.trying to close this leg out with a small win,expires this week.

5,sold all my put in XOP as the stock is moving down. looking to break even if all the calls expire worthless. still have short puts will play this to get back to even.

6.scalp for .02 win in CLF

7.closed put spread in SNAP for 50% win using this to reduce my total cost in SNAP as I am underwater. will look to place another spread on Monday

8.closed out call side of condor in KMX for .19 loss still have put side of condor will use that to get back to even.

9. closed out put spread in X for 50 % win using this to recover from loosing position,

10. sold long put in KMX for .60 credit now I only have short put left to manage in this condor that "flew away" but birds do that some time.

11.sold condor in RUT for 6.70 credit. new position with high theta decay will set for auto buy back at 25% profit

12.sold 7.5-8.5-9.5-10.5 condor in P for 16 days for .54 credit.

13. rolled calls in BAC down from 23 to 22.5 for .19 credit.
    stock going down 23 calls worthless so sold 22.5 calls

#44 Ronzoil, May 31, 2017
    Last edited: May 31, 2017
  5. AverageJoesTrades

AverageJoesTrades Well-Known Member

I'm interested in options. I normally only trade volatility - did you say you were willing to start a newsletter or SMS service?

How much capital do you need to start with for all these trades? I feel Scottrade would eat up so much of my commissions.

6. Ronzoil

Ronzoil Member

I am willing to send text message live as I put on trades or maybe Twitter.

I dont know how much Scott charges per contract ,but I use Tastyworks it only $ 1 to open an option contract and 0 to close.
    The amount of of capital required is 25 K if you are going to do daily scalp trades this is industry requirement.

If your only interested in the option trade you can start with as little as $2500 I think but 5 K would be realistic.

This would allow you to place allot of the trades I do.

7. AverageJoesTrades

AverageJoesTrades Well-Known Member

Definitely, let me know - I'm always up for learning more about options. As I said I've only been a direction guy call/put.

8. Ronzoil

Ronzoil Member

6-1

1. rolled 152.5 put in IBM for .59 credit reducing my cost in IBM

2. closed out 34 put in GM for 20% win part of bad trade repair

3.closed out put spread in GM for 50% win part of bad trade repair

4.sold put spread in X for .20 credit.stock going up i sell put spread expire next week

5.rolled 22 call in SNAP for .20 credit reducing my cost about to turn bad earning trade Green

6.closed out call side of condor in GM for 1.11 debt closing out call side of condor for a loss

7. rolled put side of condor in GM for .39 credit.rolled put side of condor total trade .05 green.

8. rolled put up in SPY for .27 credit-big move up going inverted trying to close for a scratch

9.rolled calls in GT from 32.5 to 33.5 for .61 debt big move up total trade in GT still underwater trying not to have stock called away yet

10.sold 20-19 put spread in SNAP for .20 credit you know the drill stock moving north I sell south or price going up I sell put spread

11. closed call spread in LULU for 20 % win earnings today wanted to take risk off the table

12. closed out 152.5 put in IBM for 20% win getting close to being back to even !

13. rolled 155 call in IBM for .37 credit lowering my cost in IBM

14. sold put spread in AAP for1.20 credit you are learning Danielson stock goes up sell put spreads.

15 sold condor in LULU for 1,34 credit earnings trade.
    I am recording this after hours looks like LULU had good news many be to good for my trade. We will see when it opens

#48 Ronzoil, Jun 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  9. Ronzoil

Ronzoil Member

6-2
    Some pre market thoughts. Looking to sell condor in FXE 106/107-110/111 strikes with 14 days to expire. for .25 credit.
    ETF has been range bound.

Next two weeks my work schedule has change I will be working during market hours so the number of trades will be lower.

1. closed out put in FXE for 50 % win set for auto fill. closing put side of condor trade that went bad. this will make the trade a wash. better than any loss !

2.close out put spread in LULU for 50% win nice move up reducing my cost in LULU

3.closed out 51 put in LULU for 50% win nice move up reducing my cost in LULU

4.close out put spread in AAOI for 60% win set for auto fill

5. rolled calls in LULU up from 55 to 60 for 4.10 debit. nice move up after earnings, still underwater from last quarter bad earnings trade but getting better.

6. closed out call side of LULU condor for 1.50 debit earnings trade price went up past my long call so closing this side out .

7. rolled up for 49 to 53 for .39 credit also part of condor. rolling out to collect enough to make overall trade a win. total trade .23 up

8.buy and write in CLF bought stock for 5.75 sold 5.5 call for next week for .31 good chance make 6 cent per share if not I keep 31 per share.

9. sold 8,9,10,11 condor in P for .47 credit trade expires in 14 days. high percent chance of winning

10. sold put spread in AAP for 1.05 credit making adjustment to total position

11.rolled put up from 62.5 to 66 in TMUS for .40 credit stock been moving up rolled put up for more credit

12. sold 3.5 put in RAD for .70 credit good credit for naked put. if it pays off !

13.sold June 9 335/332.5 put spread in TSLA for .76 credit This trade keeps paying so I keep playing

14.rolled 9 call in P to next week for .28 credit. taking in this much credit will give you over 150% return if you could do this each week.

15. closed out put spread in AMZN for 50 % win

16. Two put spreads in FXE expired worthless, this was part of a bad condor that has closed out 2 of 3 legs now total trade a small profit.

17. was assigned stock in GT from 35.5 naked put that expired today.
    Will sell call next week against it. I have 34.34 in stock.

#49 Ronzoil, Jun 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  10. Ronzoil

Ronzoil Member

6-5

1.sold call in GT for .36 this is against the stock I was assigned

2.rolled put up in FB for .33 credit stock price going up making adjustment

3.bought back stock and call option in AMD for .11 profit per share.treated this as a scalp trade

4.sold condor in P 8,9,10,11 expires in 18 days for .53 credit good chance this pays off

5.closed out condor in P for 50% win nice win time to get out

6. sold condor in AMZN for 5.70 credit good theta decay

7.rolled calls in LULU from 56 down to 55 for .19 credit price moving down taking in more credit

8.closed out put spread in TSLA for 50 % win nice trade time to cash out

11. Ronzoil

Ronzoil Member

6-6

1.closed condor in GM for 50% win nice win time to run

2.sold put spread in TSLA for .75 credit good chance of profit

3.closed out put spread in TSLA for 50 % win 2 hour trade nice trade in same day

4.closed out iron fly in P for 40 % win stock moving down time to take $$$ and run

5. sold call spread in AAP for.59 credit trying to reduce loss in a loosing trade

6. sold condor in P will expire in 3 days for .17 credit.
    little risk little reward per contract

#51 Ronzoil, Jun 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  12. Ronzoil

Ronzoil Member

6--7

1.rolled calls in GM for .42 credit almost recovered from bad trade. The nice thing about oprion you can wrong and work the system and make money.

2.rolled put in KMX down from 62.5 to 60 for .67 credit, same as above

3.rolled put in LULU for .35 credit same as above selling calls reducing my cost until I have a winning trade.

4.rolled call in IBM for .74 credit same as above looks like I will sell this for some time

5.rolled call in SNAP for .25 credit have turned this trade into a winning one buying rolling and collect credit.

6.sold 350-345 put spred in TSLA for 1.48 credit The trade the keeps paying so I keep playing

7.rolled call in BAC for .15 credit rolling until I can have the stock called away at a profit.

8.rolled calls in GT for .27 credit have turned this trade into a winning one buying rolling and collect credit.

9,rolled put up in Spy for .29 credit trying to reduce the loss in this trade.

10.closed put spread in XOP for 60 % win nice trade time to take the money and run

11.rolled cal in X for .23 credit sill reducing loss in total trade

13. Ronzoil

Ronzoil Member

6-8
    1.closed out put spread in X for 50% win nice profit time to run

2.rolled calls down from 22 to 20 in SNAP for .17 credit price going down time to roll closer to the action to collect more $$

3.closed call spread in AAP for 50 % win time to $$

4.rolled put up in BABA from 125-130 for .98 credit hugh move up today ( to much) trying to turn loosing trade around.

5.closed out put spread in TSLA for 40 % win Been doing this trade twice a week

6.rolled up call in X from 22 to 23 for .02 debt price moving up do not what this block called away yet as it is still a loosing trade.

7.rolled a 22 call in X for .38 credit this block is in the black or should I say in the green time to roll out another week and collect $$

8.sold naked put in X for 1.13 credit I think X is oversold if I am right this will pay off nice, if I am wrong we will deal with it later.

9.rolled call down in LULU from 55 to 53 for .44 credit price going down keeping close to the money to collect

10.sold naked 18 put in SNAP for .25 credit hope SNAP has hit bottom only one week trade with high theta decay

14. Ronzoil

Ronzoil Member

6-9
    1.Rolled calls in XOP for .20 credit trade was at break even I wanted a little profit so i rolled for 1 week.

2.close out condor in P for 30% contract expired today so I cashed in.

3.closed out another set of condor in P for 50% win big spike in price at start of the day so it hit auto fill

4.closed out the call side of condor in SPY for break even still have the put side. if the put expire the total trade will be .03 in the Red. so I might roll one time.

5.sold put spread in AMZN for .73 credit. stock so strong I could not go wrong ! but as soon as i traded it went down. we will see how the turns out

6.closed out put side of AAP for 3.00 loss This trade was bad from day one. it went up I sold puts to offset the up move, it went down I sold calls to offset that move. it was time to cut loss and run.

7.bought AMD for 12.98 was thinking this had 13 written all over it. when it moved down I sold call for next week against it. see trade below

8. sold 12.50 call in AMD for next week for.60 credit

9.rolled put up in BABA from 130 to 135 for 1.15 credit looking to collect more credit

10.sold put spread in TSLA for 1.00 this trade has been paying so I will keep going back to the well.

15. Ronzoil

Ronzoil Member

trades that closed out after the market on Fri

1. one block of CLF called away for a .06 per share profit scalp trade that went bad so i sold calls at the end i cash

2.one block of CLF called away for a .05 per share profit scalp trade that went bad so i sold calls at the end i cash

3.one block of CLF called away for .04 per share profit scalp trade that went bad so i sold calls at the end i cash

4.call spread in XOP expired worthless this brings the total trade to a scratch.

16. Ciao (Sheppy)

Ciao (Sheppy) Well-Known Member

hi Ronzoil
    now and again I come to see what you are too lol but a bit find a bit difficult to understand so realized I still have to learn that part of trading.....:(
    with the post above it make a bit clear ... nice thread ,,, keep it up posting :D
    you quote>>>I will by a few thousand shares and when it goes up 1 2,or 3 cents I sell. at last one that think like me.... one doesn't need to get many ticks/cents to make some centsss but turn many $$$ at the year end ;):p:D
    take care

17. Ronzoil

Ronzoil Member

6-12

1. sold call in 8.5 call in P for .20 was assigned stock from a 9.5 put. I have 8.82 per share in it

2.rolled call in FB down from 155-150 for .90 credit price going lower making adjustment.

3.rolled XOP call spread for .30 credit . Have a big position on so I rolled for the $$$

4.sold naked 17.5 put in SNAP for .66 credit. I been doing this when I think the stock has bottomed out. I have been wrong
    3 times before maybe the 4 time I will get it right.

5.rolled AMZN call down from 1080-140 for 3.86 credit price going down making adj

6.rolled 66 put in TMUS for .58 credit. trade was close to break even I rolled for credit.

18. Ronzoil

Ronzoil Member

6-13

1 closed put spread in TSLA for 50% win you know the drill by now 50 % win check please.

2,rolled put in SNAP for .20 credit trade at break even point so this puts me in the green.

3.sold condor in AMAT for 1.00 collected 1/3 of max loss worth the risk

4. closed put in SNAP for 50 % win same as the first trade of the night.

19. Ronzoil

Ronzoil Member

6/14

1.rolled AAP call for 2.03 credit. trade started out as a condor that went bad so I am rolling the out of the money calls trying to make it a good trade.

2. closed out AMGN put for .15 debit. this started out a few months ago as a put spread trade that went bad, I kept rolling unitl I was able to close it out for a $35 profit. over all bad trade for return on investment, but I dont like to give up

3.rolled put in AMZN for 1.25 credit put spread that is currently loosing this keep the hope alive.

4. sold the 8 puts in P breaking up the condor trade for .23 credit. This will give me more credit as it is looking like I will take the stock from my 9 puts.

5. scalp in SIRI for .01 two times

6. scalp in S for .01

7.rolled put spread in SPY for .23 credit. This trade was a small loss now it is a small win.

8. sold put 360/352.5 spread in TSLA for 1.21 credit. This is a 9 day trade looking to make 50%

9. rolled 53 put in LULU for .40 credit before the roll I had .20 credit, so now I have .60 credit for one extra week ,seemed like a good trade

10.closed out put spread in EWZ for 80% win good trade enough said

11.rolled AMD calls down from 12.5 to 12 for .25 credit
    stock moving down rolled call down to collect more credit

12.rolled call spread in AAPL for .17 credit
    this trade is currently a loosing trade so rolled to collect more credit and reduce loss

13.roll call in LULU for .30 credit j
    ust collecting more

14.rolled put in SNAP for .32 credit.
    just collecting more credit

15. rolled call down in X from 21 to 20 for a 1.23 credit
    stock moving down collected alot of credit

#59 Ronzoil, Jun 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  20. Ronzoil

Ronzoil Member

6/15

1. rolled put down in LULU from 53 to 52.5 for .22 credit Price going down looking to collect more credit

2. scalp in P for .01

3.rolled call in X down from 23 to 22 for .28 credit Price going down looking to collect more credit

4.scalp in P for .02

5. bought stock in P at 7.46 buy stock sell call will be nice profit if it works

6. sold 7.5 call in P for .17 credit

7.scalp in P for .01

8.rolled call down in AMZN from 1040-1000 for 7.42 credit big move down making adjustment

9. scalp in P for .01

10. rolled 18 put in SNAP for .55 credit Big move down rolled to collect more credit

11. rolled 20 put in SNAP for .40 credit Big move down rolled to collect more credit

#60 Ronzoil, Jun 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2017