SCALPING MY WAY

Discussion in 'Trade Journals' started by Ciao (Sheppy), Jul 7, 2016.

1. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

You have $25k rule… and if you are under you have to do 1.5 trade per week(buy/sell/buy) I might be wrong about this so you got to be careful to not over trade.

2. Jiwon

Jiwon Member

yeah they told me it was 3 daytrades per week. :(

3. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

3 round trips buy/sell buy/sell buy/sell or buy/sell/buy.

4. Jiwon

Jiwon Member

Yep. buy/sell buy/sell buy/sell

5. fireopal

fireopal Well-Known Member

until you can get the cash in there then might wanna try some swings - plenty of good ones out there :)

Ciao (Sheppy) likes this.
  6. Jiwon

Jiwon Member

Good evening fireopal.

I wish I can. I'm not a pro like you. :cool:

7. Ciao (Sheppy)

Ciao (Sheppy) Well-Known Member

'morning all
    wow O/T a gogo :mad:....you took the opportunity that I was sleeping.... ok I forgive it was to help.... the "unhelpful one" :D:D

Jiwon you have to learn but listen as well.... ask specific questions and learn the answer if is not clear (specially if I write it.. :() ask for explanation... we all had to learn but you have to help yourself as well

watch out isn't really 3 dayT x week but x 5 trading day (3 dayT mean round buy -sell)
    example: on Monday you do 1 trade.... on Tuesday you do 2 dayT at this point you can't trade till
    now the Monday one will be release the next Monday (5 trading day elapsed) and so on ... it is 5 tdays between each trade...
    watch out because if you buy XYZ then add more and sell the lot ...it is regarded as 2 day trades (I got done on that and I had a lot arguments regarding it)
    when I first try to trade the America market (unknown to me) I transferred $15k and I was in constant trouble , because all those rules&regulations (I thought strange that from an account held here I could do as many day trades as I like with few $k :rolleyes:)
    so I took my account over the $25k (margin) and did/do as many scalps as I like. but before that I mixed my trades dayT and swing

here is the official site in case I haven't been clear >>>> http://www.finra.org/investors/day-trading-margin-requirements-know-rules

and PLEASE make a good use :)

8. Ciao (Sheppy)

Jiwon the point is not to be a pro or not... it is to learn ... you can run before you walk...
    didn't I said "beginner luck" etc... etc.. etc... can you drive a car without learning? you will crash so it is with trading... JMHO

I am afraid trading isn't as easy as it sound... without learning you can be successful until one day you will lose all the capital ... nothing remain but to lick your wound

meditate my friend meditate :)

9. Jiwon

Jiwon Member

Thanks for the daytrade info. Now i understand. I really appreciate ur help ciao. Hopefully i will learn someday. I don't reckon you mentioning the day trade rule. Maybe i was falling asleep lol. Have a good night!

10. Ciao (Sheppy)

now I came here to post something but now I forgot (I lost the site :mad:) that Jiwon make me loosing a lot time :mad::D:D

11. Jiwon

Jiwon Member

i am mad when u post about htbx :mad::):)

12. Ciao (Sheppy)

I did ask (PM) how could you do so many day trades when you told me the amount you traded with... as I don't like to get in ppl private life I thought maybe you increased to $25k and I warn you few time to check with your broker (I knew what was waiting for you)...:)

I came to the conclusion that you either don't pay attention or my English is worse then what I think (understandable :(:()
    ok now we sort it out enough O/T for today :)

13. Ciao (Sheppy)

what I just said? you don't pay attention ... are you in love?:D:D
    (is few days I mentioned and scalped it ;)

14. fireopal

lol am not a pro - just a player that will always be learning and i did lose a bunch of money when i first started out way back when. So if you aren't already aware then in addition to looking at 1-5 year chart to see how the stock trades, there some other basic things to check like how much cash/debt company has - the O/S, float, short interest, insider buys (make sure they are putting their cash on the line and aren't just getting stock option awards), institutional ownership and target price etc.

Ciao (Sheppy) likes this.
  15. fireopal

:eek:calm down old man - i am sure you too wasted someone's time once upon a time so there :p

16. Ciao (Sheppy)

'morning Fireopal early rise? :eek::)

17. fireopal

so not it's my turn to be :mad:b/c had REN on my mind today but got sidetracked and it did great A/H so it is on radar along with MESO and couple others in the morning...

18. fireopal

evening :) - still up b/c have been trying to figure out what is up with my computer - was able to get info from one site i use for stock DD earlier and have been getting an error message and think it might have something to do with new printer/scanner that i just hooked up so a bit delayed in getting to my stock work BUT am heading off to try another browser to see if that might work before giving up and going to bed.

19. Ciao (Sheppy)

wow both nice one :p... will DD later on
    I will follow those few I mentioned (traded same) yesterday IMO could still be enough strength to move some more

20. Ciao (Sheppy)