Should we care about BREXIT?

Discussion in 'Ask any question!' started by Gray Wolf, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Ciao (Sheppy)

Ciao (Sheppy) Well-Known Member

for those that don't know or leave outside EU... I post few links as to give you same ideas of who pay who and who get what

EU Facts: how much does Britain pay to the EU budget?
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...w-much-does-Britain-pay-to-the-EU-budget.html

[​IMG] EU expenditure and revenue 2014-2020 (official site you can find any document-finace-budget))
    http://ec.europa.eu/budget/figures/interactive/index_en.cfm

EU budget: how much does each country pay and where does it get spent?
    What do you get out the EU - where does the money go and who pays it?
    http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2012/nov/22/eu-budget-spending-contributions-european-union

2. Ciao (Sheppy)

3. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

Financial companies are not going to flee London… yes the market will settle down and the smart money will figure out London will remain the center.

There will be no such center in the EU (thats if you know the reason why).

I like the disclaimer anti trump and antibrexit. The Donald has brought in more republicans voters than any other republican candidate in history though and the establishment don't want him…..whats your take and stance?

StockJock-e likes this.
  4. Dangerloot

Dangerloot New Member

Official statement: I have no idea.

5. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

This is true.

London has always been a financial hub, it just needs to figure out its new loop holes.

Dangerloot likes this.
  6. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Can we get a vote on this? ;)

Dangerloot likes this.
  7. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Day two of the post BREXIT drama.

I know we are lower, but markets held the lower levels into the close rather then sell off.

Not exactly a buy signal here. I would like to see a big sell off and a big recovery as a sign of a short term bottom.

[​IMG]

8. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

We remain bullish on the U.S.," Yardeni wrote. He believes the S&P 500 could zoom 2,300 by mid-2017, up 15% from Monday's level of around 1,994.

Like I said they smart money will flow to the US markets, oh by the way google is your friend @ (cough cough) 80ish where empty phrases come from.

See post #11. Again I'm here to help not get into any **** ******** competition.

Next week we go into panic mode which means high volatility stay sharp with your trading. Hasta la Vista…. by the way banana is a great fruit mind you it's also used as a racist remark.;)

#108 hitman, Jun 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  9. surfsup

surfsup Active Member

I really can't get behind a quote like this but we'll see if Yardeni is correct. I would love to have access to whatever data is signaling a move to 2300 next year. I don't see it but it could be a blowoff top in the makings. Retail, airlines, restaurants, home starts, etc are all down and going lower. Debt - government, personal credit card, housing, car loans, etc - are all at record highs. Commodities and inflation are at historic lows. When stuff is cheaper than its ever been AND the world population is at record debt levels, the classes are divided greater than they've ever been... I simply can't get into a bull camp. What is Yardeni looking at other than greed and a blowoff top??? I think it is irresponsible talking about new highs. Not that I won't trade it on the way up but I don't see the reality of 2300.

Once commodities start going up (and this move has recently begun imo), everything will get more costly and life will get even more difficult.

Ciao (Sheppy) likes this.
  10. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

Yardeni "We remain bullish on the US"
    I said the smart money will move to the US markets which is starting to happen. @surfsup I do agree with you about calling S&P at 2300 by mid 2017 even with the time frame projected this is astonishing… I would like to have access to that data.

11. Z-OldEurope

Z-OldEurope Active Member

@Ciao
    Do you really think GB will exit the EU.. Or that Italy will be ever capable to do it.
    Once in..

Lets Bud answer you this.

;)

Ciao (Sheppy) likes this.
  12. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

EU Parliament just got b***h slap

Z-OldEurope likes this.
  13. Z-OldEurope

Z-OldEurope Active Member

The absolute killer starts around 4:00

he he he..

14. Ciao (Sheppy)

:D:D don't be too sure;)

15. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

16. Ciao (Sheppy)

Bravo Surfsup [​IMG] I would add "immigrants" as well... here they arrived by the thousand ... many countries have closed their boarder and EU can't solve the problem... I wander if would be ppl that bring billions of €€€€€££££$$$$ what would EU do? the only smell that they know is that of the money

:eek::eek: I like the "at the moment" so what is behind the scene? more taxes so the banks can be saved once again?

when you hear frase like this . from our PD (Democratic Party)
    that essentially says this: "we did Europe's interests and not those of Italy"
    here is the original >>>> http://scenarieconomici.it/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/img_4223.jpg
    then we wander why the out won in the UK .... I am still for out or EU change politics

better stop here ..... I would like to hear from someone LIVE in the EU how he/she feel ... not conveniences but money wise (wages-taxes etc...)
    like those many interviewed.... why stay in EU majority of youngster answer>> so i can travel freely without passport/visa? :eek::eek:

I better stop here to mumble ;):D unfortunately I see it like Surfsup ... I don't need to bang my head against the wall, l use the door;);)

17. Ciao (Sheppy)

have you ever thought that whenever a bad/spiteful event happen (this time Brexit) it is followed by a terrorist attack (see yesterday in Turkey) to distract the media :confused:;) make me think ....doesn't you?

18. blypelako

blypelako Active Member

Uhm, what bad events happened before attacks in Paris in Brussels? Let's not get too X-Files here.

As of now it is unclear who will have enough guts to trigget Article 50. Cameron made it clear he wouldn't be the one so the futue of BREXIT remains vague for now.

19. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Im kinda surprised that the markets are recovering so quickly!

Is this BREXIT panic over and done with?

I was expecting new highs in the markets this summer, but not so soon!

Z-OldEurope likes this.
  20. Stockaholic

Stockaholic Content Manager

this is crazy ... literally 10 handles from recapturing that 2100 on the cash! what the lol