Should you care about FREXIT

Discussion in 'Ask any question!' started by hitman, Sep 7, 2016.

1. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

This is going be interesting what are your thought's and how are you going to play the markets?

2. Stockaholic

Stockaholic Content Manager

thx for starting up this thread @hitman !

3. Ciao (Sheppy)

Ciao (Sheppy) Well-Known Member

Hi hitman any more info? or is that your opinion?
    at the moment there is no way for FREXIT... only the Le Pen party started saying that because with the French election getting near she play on that hoping for extra votes JMO
    England had it easy because they didn't have any €uro ..... JMO

4. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

@Cy you welcome. @Ciao Hollande is running at 10% approval rate in the polls, Merkel came in 3rd in her "home state" this tells me what is happening. Marine Le Pen said if she wins they presidential election she will hold a referendum on whether France stays or not…as per her words as reported in Reuters…"This referendum on France belonging to the European Union, I will do it. Yes it is possible to change things. Look at the Brits, they chose their destiny, they chose independence…We can again be free, proud and independent people."
    She is portrayed as a far right because she advocates her country should come first…well cheers to that…there will be other countries within the Euro zone that will follow suit it's just a matter of time, the public is getting much smarter.
    I will be away till Friday evening so i'm out for now till then.

5. Ciao (Sheppy)

ok enjoy Hitman I will answer when you coming back :D

ye sI know all that but easy said then do it.... I am all for it I am for exit ;).

6. Steve

Steve New Member

i suppose there is nothing 2 worry about. Too many risks for france, no real income

Tiptopptrader likes this.
  7. Tiptopptrader

Tiptopptrader Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard Steve and congrats on your 1st post

8. Ciao (Sheppy)

9. Ciao (Sheppy)

10. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

I have not looked deeply but in the articles I've scanned I am not seeing a date for a vote in France. Is there a vote scheduled? If this is being driven by the immigration concerns, I'm not sure why the EU doesn't just meet and come up with a way to fix the problem by maybe restricting open borders somehow and still keep standard currency.

11. Ciao (Sheppy)

Hi Jerry
    I think the actual date isn't settle yet but will be in the spring so is what the Government are saying (April -May)

Now I haven't got enough time and far too complicated to explain with my poor English the EU and the immigrant but I will look for some newspaper article to put you in the picture ...
    Yesterday England and France announce that they will erect a wall in Calais to stop them getting illegally into the lorry to go to the UK
    that is the EU!!!! each one barricade their own territory and Italy + Greece are inundated with them don't know where to put them any longer
    I better stop here :mad::mad::mad: actually if one doesn't live inside it is difficult to imagine ... shame on everyone

12. Ciao (Sheppy)

13. Ciao (Sheppy)

Here i s a journalist that tell the truth but had to post it on line no one will tell you how it really is... from bad to worse that is thanks to EU and the euro

he is quite right it is weeks that all TV+ main newspapers talk about Rome Major and the 5*movement taking them apart because they try to clean Rome from corruption and got 99% against them on top they made some inexperience mistakes .... no one talk about economy-immigrants etc...

google translated from here>>http://www.finanzainchiaro.it/debito-pubblico-sta-esplodendo-renzi-ci-sta-portando-alla-rovina.html

14. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

@JerryM the french election will be Apirl/May 2017.

15. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

are you joking or serious. It would be interesting to hear your response

16. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

Do your due diligence there is a lot of money here to be made, Juncker is now saying he will step down cause he expects the EU to break up. This brain dead nitwit is blaming Britain for the break up and is so out of touch with reality that it's really funny. The Euro/US looks weak I'm not a currency trader but I see a profitable trade here. 103 looks like support I'm responsible for my mistakes not yours.

Onepoint272 likes this.
  17. Onepoint272

Onepoint272 2019 Stockaholics Contest Winner

The tapeworm economy will be the end of all of us. The endgame is for everyone to be chipped slaves using digital money, and when you mis-behave they can just shut off your money.

18. Onepoint272

Onepoint272 2019 Stockaholics Contest Winner

If I understand Hitman correctly, it does look like the banksters have been positioning long-euro, if 103 holds. We'll see it finds higher support this week on this retest.

Weekly:
    upload_2017-2-12_19-34-54.png

#19 Onepoint272, Feb 12, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  19. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

Sorry I'm shorting the EURO @Onepoint272, if I'm expecting a break up in Europe I definitely won't go long on the EURO/USD.