Small account trading.

Discussion in 'Trade Journals' started by ForexJoe, Oct 11, 2023.

1. ForexJoe

ForexJoe New Member

I trade two accounts, one with Trading 212 for stocks and Darwinex for CFD and forex ,alltogether around 4000€. Trading 212 ballance €1820. Best stock today NOC up 10% since bought.
    Darwinex silver €1368.

2. ForexJoe

ForexJoe New Member

Stocks trading up €10@1830 Darwinex down €55@1313.

3. ForexJoe

ForexJoe New Member

Stock trading 1839 up €9. Best stock NOC up 14.6%.
    Darwinex @1334 up €21.

4. ForexJoe

ForexJoe New Member

#4 ForexJoe, Oct 15, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2023
  5. ForexJoe

ForexJoe New Member

Stocks acc.up €7@1854. Today,s winners: ABR up 6.5%,MRO up 10.36%.

6. ForexJoe

ForexJoe New Member

Stocks dawn €30 at€ 1824 .Best stocks are ABR up 9.18% and MRO up 9.51%. Darwinex dawn €5 at 1385. Xetra gold up5.85% and WisdomTree SP500 3Xshort has made my loss smaller than SP500.

#6 ForexJoe, Oct 21, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2023
  7. ForexJoe

ForexJoe New Member

My best stock.
    Oct 13
    Pharmaceutical company Novo Nordisk completed its research into the treatment of kidney disease a year ahead of schedule. However, the results will only be published in early 2024. If the company demonstrates convincing positive results, Novo Nordisk's revenue growth prospects will be strong.

Today, our focus is on the Novo Nordisk (NYSE: NVO) stock chart.

On the D1 timeframe, support has formed at 90.44, with resistance at 93.03, which was broken through on Wednesday 11 October. Quotes surged to their historical maximums.

On the H1 timeframe, the short-term target for the price increase is around 110.55, while in the medium term, it could reach 115.30.

Ideas and other content presented on this page should not be considered as guidance for trading or an investment advice. RoboMarkets bears no responsibility for trading results based on trading opinions described in these analytical reviews.

The material presented and the information contained herein is for information purposes only and in no way should be considered as the provision of investment advice for the purposes of Investment Firms Law L. 87(I)/2017 of the Republic of Cyprus or any other form of personal advice or recommendation, which relates to certain types of transactions with certain types of financial instruments.

Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 67.85% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.

Oct 17
    Comment:
    According to recent news, Novo Nordisk has invested in a new drug for treating uncontrolled hypertension, from which more than 1 billion people suffer worldwide. If this medicine proves effective, the company will have ample opportunities to expand its markets and increase sales.

Therefore, the medium-term target price for the increase in Novo Nordisk's stock can be set at 116.50.

8. Twenalexyy

Twenalexyy New Member

I stumbled upon this thread and couldn't resist chiming in! Trading with a small account can be like navigating choppy waters, but with patience and strategy, even the smallest ship can reach great shores!

9. Twenalexyy

Twenalexyy New Member

Remember, slow and steady wins the race. And speaking of strategies, have any of you tried out https://immediateedgeapp.org/ I came across it recently and it seems promising, but I'm a bit cautious about diving in headfirst. What are your thoughts on it? Let's share our experiences and insights to help each other sail smoothly through the markets! Happy trading, everyone!