SNH - Senior Housing Properties Trust

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by T0rm3nted, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Marvan

Marvan Well-Known Member

NEWTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Senior Housing Properties Trust (Nasdaq: SNH) today announced that it has completed the sale of four assets for a total of $58 million.

The sales include:

• A 205,439 square foot property located at 77 Corporate Drive, Bridgewater, NJ for $47.5 million.
    • A portfolio of three senior living communities with a combined 361 units located in South Dakota for $10.5 million.
    The sales were part of SNH’s previously announced disposition plan to sell up to $900 million of assets in connection with the restructuring of its business arrangements with Five Star Senior Living Inc. SNH expects to use the proceeds from these sales to repay debt and for general business purposes.

https://www.snhreit.com/news/press-...Assets-for-a-Combined-58-Million/default.aspx

2. Marvan

Marvan Well-Known Member

3. Marvan

Marvan Well-Known Member

4. Rayak

Rayak Active Member

What exchange does SNH trade on? I tried to look them up out of curiosity, and I'm not finding them.

5. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

See post #23. DHC is the new symbol.

I would consider punching the doctor in the nose. It goes on the new exchange 12/19.

Rayak likes this.