So, you want to be a trader.

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Spud, Dec 17, 2022.

1. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Hi, my name is Dewey Cheatum. Im here to help you, First you need to join my subscriber list, it's absolutely free and out of the goodness of my heart I'm here to help you become wealthy beyond your wildest dreams.No obligations whatsoever, I will send you the latest picks that I have already entered and carefully screened through my state of the art analysis system.My fresh meat system has a proven track record of consistently winning trades that defy even the the best of the best. I'm your new best friend and I enjoy helping strangers become rich, unlimited memberships available. You owe it to yourself, sign up today.

2. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

3. Rayak

Rayak Active Member

Most "trading trainers" are right up there with car salesmen, shysters, and matchstick men. I've always wondered, why, if someone is so great at trading, investing or real estate, would they need the "extra money" from teaching others? You're right, most of them claim "out of the goodness of my heart" and "I want to help others succeed the way that I have", which is usually just so much B.S.

#3 Rayak, Dec 17, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2022
    Spud likes this.
  4. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

People are lured by the smell of easy money. It usually doesn't end well for them.

5. Rayak

Rayak Active Member

Yes! What part of "If it sounds too good to be true, it almost certainly isn't true!" don't they understand?

"A fool and his money are soon parted." -- John Bridges

And many people only know the first part of P.T. Barnum's famous quote:

"There's a sucker born every minute - and two to take him!"

Spud likes this.
  6. TomB16

TomB16 Well-Known Member

The last thing I want, is to be a trader.

Redistributing wealth is for losers who cannot succeed with their own money and end up with even less than they started with.

I want to hang onto my own money and I want other people to keep their God damned hands off of it.

Spud likes this.
  7. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

You don't want to join my Pocket Rocket financial freedom list? That's not very APE ish of you. Plenty other suckers,uhh I meant clients are glad to take your spot. :lauging:

8. TomB16

TomB16 Well-Known Member

So, I'm still chuckling about the Grand Torino vibe of post #6. I'm happy to own it so get the hell off my lawn.

:D

Spud likes this.
  9. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Happy Hanukkah my friend. May your fortune compound and years be many.

TomB16 likes this.