Stock Market Today: November 9th - 13th, 2020

Discussion in 'Stock Market Today' started by Stockaholic, Nov 6, 2020.

1. stock1234

stock1234 2017 Stockaholics Contest Winner

Market back to betting on a successful vaccine it seems like, airlines, hotels and industrials doing well today :eek:

2. stock1234

MGI up huge for the day :eek: They seem to be in the cryptocurrency business now

3. Stockaholic

Stockaholic Content Manager

i hope everyone has been doing well! it has been a while :p

i personally have been pretty disconnected from the markets for a while now, but admittedly was a bit surprised to see that we printed new ATHs pretty much across all the majors on monday off that pfizer vaccine news... in fact, the front month /ym futures contract (dow futures) printed 30,000 exactly during the ETH on monday lol

it will be very interested to see where this markets goes as the election and all the politics behind it slowly begins to fade away. it will be nice to get past all of that. been far to much noise around it :p

happy pre-holidays to all of you if i did not get a chance to put this out there in the next few weeks!

i can't believe how fast this year has gone by...it seems like i say that every year, but this year more than usual :p

JaysonW and stock1234 like this.
  4. stock1234

Yeah this year has gone by quickly but also what a strange year it is, looking forward to Year 2021 and a much better year hopefully :)

Stockaholic likes this.
  5. stock1234

Let's see what will happen next week. I think we are moving into a pretty sweet spot for the market with holidays coming up and possibly some more vaccine hope. I wouldn't be surprised to see those economic recovery stocks will continue to outperform in the near future and we might see another selloff in tech/stay at home stocks if we get some more good data on the vaccines. Have a good weekend guys and see you all next week :D

JaysonW and Stockaholic like this.