Sturdy security bags needed

Discussion in 'Ask any question!' started by nylonmarkup, May 30, 2016.

1. nylonmarkup

nylonmarkup Member

Hello there! I'm looking for sturdy and reliable coin bags as well as cash bags to store cash and change in. I need really good ones since the ones I've bought on Amazon tend to tear up easily and I keep on buying new ones. I'm hoping I could buy ones that can be reused over and over again. Any brand would do as long as their of good quality. Thanks!

2. Ciao (Sheppy)

Ciao (Sheppy) Well-Known Member

unbelievable that you can't find some lasting c-bag ..maybe you got too much money in:D
    I got one since Italy went into euro quite few yearsss ago the wallet few years young but always over 10 years:eek::D
    got them on a leather shop near me if I remember well they weren't too expensive either...

see this (translate with google or whatever you prefer)
    http://www.camomilla.it/new-collection/accessori/portafogli-porta-monete-e-documenti.html
    http://www.piquadro.com/it/accessori/portafogli-uomo/wallets-with-coin-pocket.html
    http://www.trovaprezzi.it/prezzo_marocchineria_portafogli_uomo_monete.aspx

goodluck:)

3. Tiptopptrader

Tiptopptrader Well-Known Member

Ever thought about checking with your bank on what they have to offer.
    If were talking a lot of money on the cash bags you might be making it easy for someone to take your money. I put mine in a 700 pound gun safe.

4. nylonmarkup

nylonmarkup Member

Hi, Ciao. Not looking for regular wallets or coin purses, really. I'm going for security bags, either made of PVC or clear film that are "tamper evident". The ones I've found on Amazon didn't really do what they said they were going to do in the description so I'm trying to find more stable ones to store cash and change in the safe or use them to transport money from one place to another. I've looked around and stumbled upon Ampac that sells these kinds of coin bags and cash bags but I won't know if what they're selling are sturdy and durable until I order from them. So I was hoping someone here can recommend one that they've used?

Hi Tiptoptrader, I'll try and ask the bank about what you said. Wasn't aware they're willing to supply cash and coin bags to be kept in a personal safe..

Tiptopptrader likes this.
  5. Ciao (Sheppy)

Ciao (Sheppy) Well-Known Member

:oops::oops: sorry Nylonmarkup I didn't fully understand (I thought was odd that a normal wallet wouldn't last)
    I now understand the TT 's answer ... and agree ... or maybe a Securicor firm (maybe it doesn't exist in USA)
    upload_2016-5-31_14-14-45.jpeg upload_2016-5-31_14-15-4.jpeg