Takin a trip on the couch.

Discussion in 'Investing' started by Spud, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Bit the bullet and had to put Elon back in my portfoolio. Old habits are hard to break. Been mostly trading lately, acquired a taste for gamma juice. Time to chill n relax can't let the theta gang know my secrets. :booyah:

2. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Apple and Tesla seem to be back in the saddle.

3. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Added a Blackrock fund that looks promising and pays a monthly dividend. Now holding 4 positions. Thanks to a few lunch money trades that squeezed some serious gamma juice I'm off to a nice start for the year. Now I can buy a rocking chair for the front porch. :lauging:

4. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

So far so good, now in the comfort zone. This longterm investing might just work. :lauging:

5. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Almost popped on AMZN below 100 bucks but decided against it. Everything else is moving in the right direction, Tesla is the main one I'm keeping a eye on. Lunch money trades are strangely easier this year, lots of squeezing going on. Had some great results by staying in focus and not being greedy. Already bought a new rocking chair for the front porch if all goes well I can buy a couple used tires for my hoopty. :lauging:

Coke n hookers tonight, woo hoo.

6. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

7. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

$$$$$$ Daddy like.. This longterm investing crap ain't so bad. Does 30 days qualify? :lauging:

8. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Did a little shopping this morning. Now about 80% invested.

AAPL
    TSLA
    DSU
    IEP

CVNA * new *
    AMZN * new *

Drip is on dividend payers if applicable.
    Only trading occasionally as opportunity presents, 2023 started of with a bang, no need to feed the greed.

Carvana is a risk,high reward hold. Also have a lowball GTC buy order, this is my lowest holding in cost. I'm willing to ride it out.

HODL all 6 is my goal and ignore daily fluctuations. Changing my account password and getting drunk so I forget it. :lauging:

9. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

To da moon bitches. :lauging:

Bought some land I've had my eye on for awhile, had to wait for the price plunge before I pounced. The investors that had variable rate loans are in trouble.Thanks to satellite imagery and a medal detector I was able to find the survey pins and match those to the Plat maps. Preliminary probing ensures convention septic systems can be used. Going to have my hands full for awhile.

Probably no trades for awhile and other than a couple lowball GTC limit orders, I'm HODL my portfoolio for now.

Peace, Love, Weed. :cool2:

10. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Nothing changed, CVNA to da moon.Holding the line, been busy. No time to play in the markets. Doing the Davey Crockett at the land.

Read em and weep bitches. :lauging:

11. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Same story different daze. Nothing changed,still holding and no trades. Been busy with the Daniel Boone endeavor.

:cool2: Read em and weep bitches. :lauging:

12. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Really don't plan on making any changes for now. Might get a bloody nose with CVNA, have a GTC lowball buy order set. Earnings are this week and it's been on a tear lately. Don't have time to babysit my account like in the past so I'm just going to roll with the punches.

:popcorn:

13. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Nothing changed with no plans to add or sell. Expected to get bodyslammrd by CVNA, it seems to be trying to hold its own. GTC order did not fill but still active. This is my smallest position and I see a distant light at the end of the tunnel at a more realistic valuation other than the highs from bubbleland. Have about 20% cash on hand for future use.

14. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Actually did make a adjustment.SOLD AMZN, and put the majority of proceeds in Tesla. In my opinion anything under 200 is a strong buy, my average is up slightly but I'm well into the green. Doubled down on CVNA, although risky I see light at the end of the tunnel and it's my smallest position. Tesla holds the #1 spot.

Now hold 5 stocks and a bump over 20% cash.

Still busy on the Frontier portraying Daniel Boone and other than juicy red buy the dip days I'm not babysitting my account.

Short em if ya got em :lauging:

15. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Nothing changed, all is doing what I expect.
    Gambling on BBBY for kicks n giggles.
    Read em and weep bitches. :lauging:

16. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Ditto. Sold my BBBY gamble, I'll let the APEs handle the squeeze part. Took my money and run. :lauging: Bought another gamble play but it's classified. :cool2: Coke n hookers tonight boys.

17. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Still the same story on the longs. Mystery pick was SPCE, it's growing and holding well so I might keep it for awhile longer. Back in BBBY for kicks and giggles. BOTH are gamble "hot potatoE :lauging:" plays, enter at own risk.

18. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Hopefully in a week or 2 my Daniel Boone endeavor will be caught up, trying to beat snake,ticks,chigger season. Debrushing should be done by then. The couch misses me.

19. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Same story different daze. BBBY took a dump. :lauging: I'll keep holding, might buy some more, who knows. If it bombs this will be my first losing trade of the year. :cool2:

20. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member